Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lavyanna Cosmetics Order And Enjoy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lavyanna Cosmetics Order And Enjoy (840 Views)

Wholesale, Pre-order And Dropshipping / Ladies Pre Order And Get A Whooping Discount !!! / Join affiliate marketing today and enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lavyanna Cosmetics Order And Enjoy by Lavyanna: 4:10pm On May 16, 2019
Welcome my friends to unlimited and natural care for your skin and hair...

I sell an array of lavyanna cosmetic products and I'm at just one call away 247
Just halla at 0810 966 0830

Thanks
Re: Lavyanna Cosmetics Order And Enjoy by Lavyanna: 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
Have you tried out Lavyanna 3 in 1 total body glow kit?... If no, then you're really missing out... With Lavyanna total body glow kit, you will get a triple dose of what would make your skin thank you everyday...
1. The body glow milk lotion that contains SPF15 sunscreen that helps protect the skin from the harshness of the sun, in order to maintain the glow from using the milk lotion. Enhances your skin tone, giving you a bright and shiny skin tone everyday.
2. The Exfoliating body scrub removes dead skin cells, and cleanse the skin and increase the body's blood circulation, leaves you looking brighter and and feeling fresh...
3. Lastly the special body glow oil which brightens the skin and restores the skin elasticity... The glow oil also helps smoothens the skin, reduces stretch marks and signs of ageing keeping your skin moisturized all day long.
So what are you waiting for?... Get yourself a L'Avyanna 3 in 1 glow kit today and let your skin do the talking for you
Feel free to chat me up on what app with:08109660830 for more details about the product

Intensive hair growth 7in1 therapy oil works magically, totally enriched with the goodness of plant oils herbal extract, massaging your scalp with a few drops of it can help improve hair growth, condition dry hair and reduce dandruff... Give your hair the food it needs today to grow longer than you can imagine

Re: Lavyanna Cosmetics Order And Enjoy by Lavyanna: 2:58pm On May 18, 2019
Still here

(1) (Reply)

2022 Nigerian Wedding Dresses | 25 Best African Wedding Gowns Styles And Designs / Cosmetic Surgery! What Do You Think? / Models Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.