Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady Died Mins After Childbirth As A Result Of Sacrifice In Her Dad's Gate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Died Mins After Childbirth As A Result Of Sacrifice In Her Dad's Gate (276 Views)

13-Year-old Girl Born Out Of Incest, Impregnated By Her Dad In Abia / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Died Mins After Childbirth As A Result Of Sacrifice In Her Dad's Gate by umahi88(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
Facebook user, Obinna Friday, just pen down on how a sister who delivered peacefully died after evil men from her village did some sacrifice in front of her father's gate.

Read below

WHAT A WICKED WORLD..She's my sister dear to my heart , as at 8:20pm,14th of may 2019 she went into the labour room to deliver ..same night evil men from my village did what your seeing in the next picture called AJA in front of the father's gate.She delivered peacefully,we were all happy ..30mins after delivery,we now saw blood rush from her...that was when the evil men started they AJA play ...12:45am the next morning we lost her ..death why ...RIP nnenne my sister ...may your spirit never find rest until it takes the life of the person who did that AJA ...

Read full story here:https://www.newsvib.com/2019/05/lady-dies-minutes-after-childbirth-allegedly-as-result-of-sacrifice-aja-was-placed-front-of-her-fathers-house.html

Re: Lady Died Mins After Childbirth As A Result Of Sacrifice In Her Dad's Gate by chuksville(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2019
Evil Men Everywhere...

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Begs EFCC To Show Naira Marley Mercy / Ghana Music Awards Ends In Chaos As Shatta Wale Storms Stage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.