Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (54961 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by 9ja083: 6:09am On May 17, 2019
That Dr is the exact replica of him and all bad politicians in Nigeria.
The Dr is wrong.
To me, there's no difference between that Dr and APC!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 8:22am On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
they are plenty here .they dont get respect from their region.
he tickled his father yesterday nau
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by myresearch: 11:06am On May 17, 2019
Next level

Next post
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by TempleHouse: 11:09am On May 17, 2019
O ma see ooo!
Awon Ika Eniyan !
Thousands of Nigerians have died through the incompetent medical practitioner in Nigeria and everyone seems to believe Medicine is the best course they would prefer their kids to study.
In fact, some Nigerian doctors are as good as ordinary health workers.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Richmondofficia(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2019

Man is saying....
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by davibid: 11:12am On May 17, 2019
F
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 11:12am On May 17, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaaaah!
Look at this ugly Chimp you think we don't know how you killed abi...
. U made yourself Abi ?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Uyi168: 11:12am On May 17, 2019
czarina:
You have to understand that cancer is a very complex ailment.

Benign breast tumors like fibroadenoma, breast calcifications and a host of others may not be diagnosed as cancer because in truth, they aren't exactly malignancies.

Yes, even with the most invasive biopsies. But all of that can change in just weeks. A patient's supposedly benign tumor could at the next exam become a stage four ductal invasive cancer. I've seen it happen a lot of times.

Now, I'm not saying it was what happened with Clara but it's a possibility.
Are u a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Isoduwa(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2019
Donmedra:
what's your problem young man? Is he your mate?

Not his mate but our money � dey with am
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by wisdomkid: 11:15am On May 17, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaaaah!

Shut up! I totally and 100% Dislike Oshobaba, but he's saying the truth. How can one person be a doctor in all round?
Don't go to the APC side where anything and everything is wrong, as far as it's coming from the other party.

No matter how much I dislike this Man, he said the truth. And is everything rituals in Nigeria?
Which is why you will see Millions of Poor Nigerians and their excuse?
I no wan do blood rituals make money.. Poor excuse not to use the brain.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by uuzba(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2019
muykem:
Statistically, doctors had kill more people than sicknesses itself.
Can you show us the statistics?
Any reference/source?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by StudyCrestLtd: 11:16am On May 17, 2019
There must still be a GP

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by lexy2014: 11:18am On May 17, 2019
Richmondofficia:

Man is saying....

That d situation is bad but APC doesn't have d solution

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by uuzba(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2019
9ja083:
That Dr is the exact replica of him and all bad politicians in Nigeria.
The Dr is wrong.
To me, there's no difference between that Dr and APC!
I think an individual is first of all a Person before he becomes a politician or doctor.
Whatever is wrong today in Nigeria is not because of politicians and doctors. But because of the person.
You and I and everyone else are person.

As a person, how do you make and take your decisions? Are you just? Are you fair? Do you love your neighbours or hate them?

The answers to these questions will determine how you fare as a doctor or politician or whatever title you place on yourself

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Jadsy01(f): 11:20am On May 17, 2019
How To Renew Your License Without Going For Physical Capturing

Visit:https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/17/how-to-renew-your-license-without-going-for-physical-capturing/ to stand a chance to win N10,000 in our EkoMiami trivia

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Okezedan(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2019
This Gowon self no they sit down one place?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by chinedu234(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2019
nzeobi:
what have you and buhari done to salvage the situation.
By travelling to UK.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Hakeem3(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaaaah!

This is how foolish animals like you go about spreading false rumors, if you don't delete this irrational statement of yours, you will be reported & traced down to your house and guess what? You will rot in jail for false allegation and defamation of character. Idiat!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Ikpongiton: 11:25am On May 17, 2019
Donmedra:
the young man is correct,.Oshimole is a ritualist .he killed her and her children knows the truth
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Trickstreat: 11:26am On May 17, 2019
UBTH perform well undecided
Says who?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 11:27am On May 17, 2019
the nigerian medical section has been overun with quarks.u will go to a hospital and see a doctor who is jack of all trades.private hospitals are even worse.oshio baba is not far from d truth saying dis but then since u are a member of d ruling party its expected u guys should do sumpting about d decaying medical sector.go to hospitals and u will see dat patients are dying of ordinary malaria,typhoid and headache.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by chinedu234(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2019
doctokwus:
Ask this same imp to pay N200k for basic investigations he would be ranting.
You need to see how some of these big wigs have disregard for proper management of patients here in Nigeria,haggling over prices and even telling Drs what to treat for,just to save costs.
It's only when things now become critical and late,they acquiesce to the same
investigations they were reluctant to fund.
But soon as they go out,they treat foreign Drs as demi gods,that even when they tell them a simple FBC
and Mp screeningg is 100K they look for the money.
Lying,corrupt,ugly,devilish soul.

Nigerians typically get to the hospitals with dead or half dead patients and that is after the miracles expected at their worship centres have failed. This is not to say our heath care professionals are perfect just like in the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by mmsen: 11:31am On May 17, 2019
Donmedra:

What does him being his 'mate' have to do with what was said?

Stop thinking like a slave.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 11:32am On May 17, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaaaah!

i am not a fan of buhari but truth be told while oshiomole served as a governor he tried.go to iyamoh his village in auchi and u will see everywhere is well tarred and in benin he left his mark.jonathan with all d noise dat he was a good president no do one single project in his village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by chinedu234(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2019
czarina:
You have to understand that cancer is a very complex ailment.

Benign breast tumors like fibroadenoma, breast calcifications and a host of others may not be diagnosed as cancer because in truth, they aren't exactly malignancies.

Yes, even with the most invasive biopsies. But all of that can change in just weeks. A patient's supposedly benign tumor could at the next exam become a stage four ductal invasive cancer. I've seen it happen a lot of times.

Now, I'm not saying it was what happened with Clara but it's a possibility.

Thank you for the enlightenment. I think you are good in your heart and what you do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / “It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.