Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (55018 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Agugbadin: 4:33pm On May 17, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaaaah!

Look at this ugly Chimp you think we don't know how you killed abi...

Why insulting someone who did not offend or hurt you
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 17, 2019
I am in total agreement with Mr. Oshiomhole about the country's medical system needing a serious overhaul at least to bring it in line with the rest of the civilized world. But, Mr. Oshionhole needs to give an account of his contributions towards solving the dilemma the system faces. He was a governor for at least two terms and yet he did not see the total collapse of the health care system in Nigeria as an issue until he was no longer in office.

If he held sway for 8 years in Edo state and did absolutely nothing in that regards, who the heck does he expect to fix the problem? He's a typical Nigeria politician who is good at speaking from both sides of his mouth. Nigeria politicians are very adept at having all these ideas and solutions to problems and issues facing their citizens only when they are out of office but are brain dead when they are in the office and have the most opportunity to actually do something about them. I find these politicians laughable, very disingenuous and not to be taken seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Funkybabee(f): 5:17pm On May 17, 2019
if they knew alot of soul dying because of not detecting it early even after mention the symptoms to the doctor and no equipment with large fund for the treatment... embarassed

doctors giving a long day for an appointment, it is well
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2019
Osho is a fool....you built a 5 star hospital and it's yet to open.... Rubbish scammer
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by dochenaj: 6:44pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:
You have to understand that cancer is a very complex ailment.
Benign breast tumors like fibroadenoma, breast calcifications and a host of others may not be diagnosed as cancer because in truth, they aren't exactly malignancies.
Yes, even with the most invasive biopsies. But all of that can change in just weeks. A patient's supposedly benign tumor could at the next exam become a stage four ductal invasive cancer. I've seen it happen a lot of times.
Now, I'm not saying it was what happened with Clara but it's a possibility.
Are you a doctor?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by kinguwem: 8:01pm On May 17, 2019
czarina:
You have to understand that cancer is a very complex ailment.

Benign breast tumors like fibroadenoma, breast calcifications and a host of others may not be diagnosed as cancer because in truth, they aren't exactly malignancies.

Yes, even with the most invasive biopsies. But all of that can change in just weeks. A patient's supposedly benign tumor could at the next exam become a stage four ductal invasive cancer. I've seen it happen a lot of times.

Now, I'm not saying it was what happened with Clara but it's a possibility.
The healthcare delivery system needs reforms. No universal health coverage, National Health Act 2014 signed into law by GEJ not implemented, 1% condolidated fund appropriated in the 2018 budget yet to be implemented, no functional cancer treatment centre & we still expect early diagnosis & proper treatment of cancers. We still have a long way to go.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 10:01pm On May 17, 2019
Uyi168:
Are u a doctor?
No
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 10:01pm On May 17, 2019
dochenaj:

Are you a doctor?
No
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by dochenaj: 1:22am On May 18, 2019
czarina:
No
Some other medical personnel?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by godofuck231: 10:19am On May 18, 2019
Bbbwings:

You mumu
We have countless hospitals lacking basic equipment due to retards like him in power.
He only reaped what guys like him sowed.
I meant oshomole not you, ease redirect that to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.