Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (46315 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arab. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Abolajihowells2: 10:34pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
I hope he won't lie on airport officials when codeine is found in his bag?

The most useless President the world has ever seen. Since I took up residence here I have never seen this many people troop in to burn.

Hell is over populated thanks to Nigerians dying everyday.

Foolish almajiri.

*spits angry

sir d gate to hell is open u can still go there
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Kennydoc(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2019
kalvoken:
This is just like, the ooni of ife or maybe alafin of Oyo, or maybe oba lilwane abi wetin be his name(oba of lagoon) inviting president Xi Jinping of China for "Eyo festival".

Or maybe obi of onitcha, or igwe ezike-oba, or igwe aguleri or any traditional ruler from the east inviting Donald Trump for "Ofala festival" or "ikeji arondizogu festival "

And one Mr integritated man who is just returning from one week trip to U.k dusted his dry wrinkled bombom "voom" to Saudi, when the country he is RULING is burning.
Saudi Arabia is a kingdom ruled by a king who is their head of state. They don't have a president.
All the traditional rulers you mentioned aren't head of state of any countries.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by omobalaidex(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2019
sai baba....
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 10:40pm On May 16, 2019
Are you cursed just listen to yourself, why these people from this region so stupid like this.
LuciferPreeq:

The most useless President the world has ever seen. Since I took up residence here I have never seen this many people troop in to burn.

Foolish almajiri.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by ThePreachersSon: 10:41pm On May 16, 2019
Uncle go say he no get work to do. See North, see lake Chad, see hunger, economy sef. I no blame am, he no travel when he small, free thing dey sweet.

But sontin just enter my mind. What if them come arrest am say he smuggle tramadol enter SA.
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by TotoNaRubber: 10:41pm On May 16, 2019
Hope he is not caRRYING ANY DRUGS.
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Emmannn101(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2019
London today Saudi tomorrow
Baba jaye jaye
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by demandtruth: 10:49pm On May 16, 2019
there's something sinister about this visit

i pray he lives long after
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Emmannn101(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you cursed just listen to yourself, why these people from this region so stupid like this.

Keep quiet bloody civilians
Your moniker tells all about you

The dude is trying to express his anger on the failed government,and you're here to bash him........

Woo unto you
You hypocrite
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 10:54pm On May 16, 2019
Woo on to you family. I Can see you lack home training and indiscipline has characterized your feelings no wonder you misbehave in public forum.
Emmannn101:

Keep quiet bloody civilians
Your moniker tells all about you

The dude is trying to express his anger on the failed government,and you're here to bash him........

Woo unto you
You hypocrite

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Emmannn101(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Woo on to you family. I Can see you lack home training and indiscipline has characterized your feelings no wonder you misbehave in public forum.

OK... you win
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2019
Inconclusive President
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by BubuZombi: 12:06am On May 17, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

Foolish almajiri.

*spits angry

No matter how useless buhari is, he is better than you...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by AnanseK(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

Foolish almajiri.
*spits angry

Such hatred is very bad for your health. You had the chance to elect a different president and you were too lazy to promote your course. Please shut up.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by ZaraGift: 1:00am On May 17, 2019
Nigeria is finish
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by alen4smith(m): 1:07am On May 17, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

Foolish almajiri.

*spits angry
He is still your president!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Nobody: 3:34am On May 17, 2019
ThundrCork:
Loved by the people, hated by Internet warriors �
don't mind them
flatinnos, awon eleriibu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Front0lane: 5:38am On May 17, 2019
4 more years to go

May the god you serve renew your strength zeal n determination to wail endlessly till then.

May it never be well with you n your generation yet unborn should you consider to stop.

LuciferPreeq:

Foolish almajiri.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by RapportNaija(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2019
kalvoken:
This is just like, the ooni of ife or maybe alafin of Oyo, or maybe oba lilwane abi wetin be his name(oba of lagoon) inviting president Xi Jinping of China for "Eyo festival".

Or maybe obi of onitcha, or igwe ezike-oba, or igwe aguleri or any traditional ruler from the east inviting Donald Trump for "Ofala festival" or "ikeji arondizogu festival "

And one Mr integritated man who is just returning from one week trip to U.k dusted his dry wrinkled bombom "voom" to Saudi, when the country he is RULING is burning.

Haha cried my eyes out. I rarely comment on here, but this... Damn! Oba lilwane oba of lagoon? Haha, if them catch you for Lagos, na to throw you for lagoon o, hahaha
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Front0lane: 5:48am On May 17, 2019
This as been proven to be lie no be only Nigerian World Bank gave debt relief but I know as bigoted Igbo you will never stop peddling that lie because it suit your narrow bigoted narratives.

Google is your friend just in case you doubt I don’t spoon feed bigots.

jadeliyi:
obj traveled over the world in other to plead our external debt and iniciate a debt buy back clause and 'clean' our tarnish name which the abacha dictatoral regime effect on nigeria but today our president travlings has no significant effect the economic stability.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.