Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (46223 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arab. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by enemyofprogress: 6:40am On May 17, 2019
Here comes the league of terrorists
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by jadeliyi(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2019
Front0lane:
This as been proven to be lie no be only Nigerian World Bank gave debt relief but I know as bigoted Igbo you will never stop peddling that lie because it suit your narrow bigoted narratives.

Google is your friend just in case you doubt I don’t spoon feed bigots.

bigot am not a igbo am a nigerian but obj traveling has been econocim and nationalist prone we all the hell abacha caused on the nigeria foreign image. but not only the world bank relief but the paris club and the london club debt buy back how many countries enjoy that ?
Google is your friend just in case you doubt i dont spoon feed critics. i love analyist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Franking: 7:05am On May 17, 2019
Waste of time, energy and resources.
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Ezedavo12(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2019
Make I no go judge but this buhari God go punish am finish we talk of fraud scam the money recovered from abacha that bubu promise to announced where is it no case OK come and stop fraud let me see idiot minute no body
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by mercyland93(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2019
Mr PMB alias Ajala travel all over the world.
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Agugbadin: 7:23am On May 17, 2019
As a frequent flyer when will he have the time to attend to burning issues in Nigeria, insecurity hunger, unemployment, very poor electric power supply with huge fraud committed by distribution companies against consumers via estimated billing the likes of PHED to mention but a few.
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by DedeNkem: 7:44am On May 17, 2019
This id*iot hardly spends 6 months in Nigeria. He continues to junket the world and still no emprovement to the lives of citizens!
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Front0lane: 8:11am On May 17, 2019
Everyone you listed put up that program of debt relief, how much was Nigerian owing the swords Bank in the first instance. To de debate foolish people de tire me abeg. Carry your foolishness comot for my front.

jadeliyi:

bigot am not a igbo am a nigerian but obj traveling has been econocim and nationalist prone we all the hell abacha caused on the nigeria foreign image. but not only the world bank relief but the paris club and the london club debt buy back how many countries enjoy that ?
Google is your friend just in case you doubt i dont spoon feed critics. i love analyist.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by CioAngels(f): 8:17am On May 17, 2019
kalvoken:
This is just like, the ooni of ife or maybe alafin of Oyo, or maybe oba lilwane abi wetin be his name(oba of lagoon) inviting president Xi Jinping of China for "Eyo festival".

Or maybe obi of onitcha, or igwe ezike-oba, or igwe aguleri or any traditional ruler from the east inviting Donald Trump for "Ofala festival" or "ikeji arondizogu festival "

And one Mr integritated man who is just returning from one week trip to U.k dusted his dry wrinkled bombom "voom" to Saudi, when the country he is RULING is burning.
Please, stop it, where did you see the new reformed Baba Buhari wrinkled. I call him baba, now, he is so young that i should drop the baba and use boy. He is too fresh now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by CioAngels(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2019
May God save Christians with this his frequent Middle East visits.
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by johnisaola(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2019
is he learning from the developing countries ?
Well he is traveling?
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Jadsy01(f): 9:50am On May 17, 2019
Revealed! 10 Secrets Of Aliko Dangote

Alhaji Aliko Dangote is the most successful businessman in Africa with a net worth of several billions of United States Dollars. His business is heavily present in Nigeria, Africa and other countries of the world. He left the whole world stunned when he increased his personal net worth by $500 million in less than 24 hours in February 2015 and according to Forbes, he is 53rd richest man in the world.

Read more: https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/17/10-secrets-of-aliko-dangote-you-didnt-know/

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by olumalcolm(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2019
ThundrCork:
Loved by the people, hated by Internet warriors �
which pple?
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by jadeliyi(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2019
Front0lane:
Everyone you listed put up that program of debt relief, how much was Nigerian owing the swords Bank in the first instance. To de debate foolish people de tire me abeg. Carry your foolishness comot for my front.

you started the so called foolishness by quoting me, abeg ensure you take you narcotics in a santum ,before you insinuate you pontificate philosophy.
thank you and you may keep proceed argument with your keyboard.
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Jadsy01(f): 11:23am On May 17, 2019
How To Renew Your License Without Going For Physical Capturing

Visit:https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/17/how-to-renew-your-license-without-going-for-physical-capturing/ to stand a chance to win N10,000 in our EkoMiami trivia

Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 17, 2019
I can bet my shiny brown ass buhari has Atleast 10 lugagges full with Tramadol and codeine. grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo by sunnyprof: 6:09pm On May 18, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
I hope he won't lie on airport officials when codeine is found in his bag?

The most useless President the world has ever seen. Since I took up residence here I have never seen this many people troop in to burn.

Hell is over populated thanks to Nigerians dying everyday.

Foolish almajiri.

*spits angry

Buhari has built a life for himself ...... Army Chief, Petroleum Minister, President of Nigeria ...... by hard work, its not cheap
you better be ambitious enough to build your own so that those who hate you can post it on social media too. Shior!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch / See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.