Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

God Sent No Man To Preach Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Sent No Man To Preach Prosperity (275 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Sent No Man To Preach Prosperity by herlecks(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2019
God Sent No Man With The False Teaching Of Prosperity

1 John 4:5
They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

The test of every minister is this, do they speak of things of this world and mind earthly things? They belong to the world! Preach they holiness and stress relationship with man and communion with God? They are sent by and from God! Prosperity preaching as the world calls it is a great falsehood, deception of Satan to draw and set the minds of God's children on fleshly pursuits. In this we prove them liars, For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit (Romans 8:5). If we carefully search scripture we shall find out that God never at any point in time sent any minister to go teach his children how to get rich nor did Jesus ever prayed for anyone to get wealthy. These make wealth off God's people through deceptions, tithing and sowing of seed, having reduced the gospel to mere prosperity plan, they serve mammon, not God. These prosperity ministers offend not in words but present their filthy lies in sweet pleasing words, emotion lifting charades, soft music play in background, hence the believer continues to die spiritually while he dines with demons. Paul the Apostle warned of these wicked pigs and their followers, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables (2 Timothy 4:3-4). What is the truth? Holiness without which no man shall see God! Holiness at the expense of my happiness and pleasure!

God has called no man to preach prosperity, not one. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18). This is the ministry! What ministry? Reconciliation! What should your pastors and prophets preach? Holiness! For this is the sum of ministry, the ministry of reconciliation, even reconciliation of man unto God and the perfection of the saints is the goal! Should any deviate from this by any degree, God has not called such. They deceive the gullible with cheap grace and prosperity plan, because they know the brethren loves the world and the things in it, not God, so they present what would gratify the audience. Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things (Philippians 3:17-19). They mind earthly things such as making more wealth and the prosperity of this dead world! They take tithes by disrupting obvious scriptural teachings a practice which has been abolished, these liars call giving them money "sowing of seed," they buy private jets, buy cars, build mansions and schools with your money and give 1% of their gain out to deceive you into thinking charity is what they do with your money, they do sell anointing oils, waters, handkerchiefs, they distort bible stories to convince the brethren of giving them money, these fools worship the rich setting their seats at the front role and disregards the poor, they force men to build their prayer halls or centers, they receive money to pray for folks and if not given they rain curses on their audience. This is the enemy of the cross, hypocrites, artists! Their God is their belly!

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again (Luke 6:38). This is the true prosperity plan, that we give cheerfully our resources that God might bless us in return. What exactly are we to give? Our money, energy, talents, service, time, care, we should strive to meet our neighbour's need in whatever capacity God has enriched us. Having in mind that God is capable of prospering His children, this gives us peace, and we are content with what He gives, for He loves us. He withheld not His Son and His Spirit from us, how then shall He not give us our needs? Is any believer poor? Not in any way! Whosoever has eternal life is richer than the wealthiest man on the planet, yea. This should be our joy, that God has called us into His eternal family. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). These things are not meant to be the purpose or centre of our lives, but God. Should these things be the focus of anyone's ministry? If it is, such is a deceiver and must be avoided.

1 Like

Re: God Sent No Man To Preach Prosperity by herlecks(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: God Sent No Man To Preach Prosperity by Talk2nanro(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2019
You are correct my brother but to briefly ship in something important, we do not give to be blessed but rather to fulfill the commandment of God, " depart from me you workers if iniquity, for i was hungry and you did not feed me"

1 Like

Re: God Sent No Man To Preach Prosperity by herlecks(m): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Talk2nanro:
You are correct my brother but to briefly ship in something important, we do not give to be blessed but rather to fulfill the commandment of God, " depart from me you workers if iniquity, for i was hungry and you did not feed me"
You are accurate. We must see giving as an assignment from God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Everyone should Really Check And Modify Their Beliefs / Living Faith Church Donates Relief Materials To Nasarawa Idps / A Great Barrier Between Jesus And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.