Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday (38509 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Naira Marley: Court Dismisses Car Theft Charge Against Singer & His Brothers / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by RexTramadol1: 7:53am On May 17, 2019
lastmanstandn:

If you can’t comprehend the meaning of PROBABLE CAUSE, then your education is

Now it's finished, maybe you have to read through again

Nothing (either probable or substantial) the communique of EFCC has explained it all
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Chubhie: 7:54am On May 17, 2019
Singaporean cc
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by GreatestA1(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
fergieboy:
Looks like publicity stunt to become popular

He pulled same with UK police
Until he bags 7 years grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by gidimafia: 8:12am On May 17, 2019
Yeah lets just fold our hands and see how it turns out..i sont want to be right sef o cos if i am na to go join DSS lol
Mcowubaba:

As I said before you could be very right, or this may be some bs conspiracy theory you made up.

And don't forget Naira Marley doesn't have the same cloat as the popular people who have been arrested by Efcc
The dude is just a random boy, don't compare him to fela or Ex Government officials and billionaires who have been arrested.

The coming days will reveal more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Unrated900(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2019
EFCC is fair on him saying he will bagged 7 years

Check other yahoo boys arrested

They bagged 15 and 19 self count

That guy killed himself with his mouth.

OMA se oooooo

I hope efcc tamper Justice with mercy So others can learn.

Mr naira Marley better call your Alfa to start praying since it's Muslims lenting period

They say Allah listen to their prayers on lenting season

The Muslim claims
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Horus(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjXbtupQt0

Nigerians React To EFCC Arresting Naira Marley's & Zlatan's For Yahoo Yahoo ( Internet Fraud )
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 17, 2019
All these evidence...But EFCC, if yahoo, for a couple of millions bags 7yrs, then political criminals, who abuse power, and steal from the public office, breach of public trust, misappropriation of public funds and money laundering, amongst others criminal politicians are culpable of, should bag 50yrs or more...bearing in mind that millions of Nigerians suffer as a result of their crime, and the amount involved... usually in billions, otherwise una no serious.
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Champneys: 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
Good.

Send him down if found guilty.

It shall not be well with all scammers and fraudsters out there!

Ema se oriburuku ni walahi! cheesy
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by BigIyanga: 8:06pm On May 17, 2019
Tammynator:

Did you not see where they said he is in possession of credit cards? Abi u be yahoo defender too?
Stop being ignorant if you dont know the difference a civil and criminal case.
If you dont know the difference between “beyond a reasonable doubt” and “preponderance of evidence” nor its application, then you should not be talking
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Tammynator(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
BigIyanga:

Stop being ignorant if you dont know the difference a civil and criminal case.
If you dont know the difference between “beyond a reasonable doubt” and “preponderance of evidence” nor its application, then you should not be talking
Oya teach me.
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by BigIyanga: 3:58pm On May 19, 2019
Tammynator:

Oya teach me.
Oya pay me
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by gidimafia: 2:36pm On May 30, 2019
Bros are u still following the case..told you he was going to be released..doesn't it look all planned..see the popularity he gained overnight at the cost of 2million
Mcowubaba:

Lol, you could be right, and you could be dead wrong..
EFCC no be Sars oo.
When the finish with Naira Marley if the really want to deal with him, that dude will be almost useless

U no understand, people wey know EFCC no wassup
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Mcowubaba: 5:46pm On May 30, 2019
gidimafia:
Bros are u still following the case..told you he was going to be released..doesn't it look all planned..see the popularity he gained overnight at the cost of 2million
He is on bail not released
I couldn't care less about the the final outcome
I was just saying that Efcc can actually mess him up if the wanted.
Efcc is no joke, even if the dude is released it doesn't change anything.
Don't give into the hype, that bloke is nobody, go read about Efcc cases before coming back to me.
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by gidimafia: 6:10pm On May 30, 2019
Apologies on d context but me am just aboutthe fact its all a story line..dyde dude saw it coming, that's my point
Mcowubaba:

He is on bail not released
I couldn't care less about the the final outcome
I was just saying that Efcc can actually mess him up if the wanted.
Efcc is no joke, even if the dude is released it doesn't change anything.
Don't give into the hype, that bloke is nobody, go read about Efcc cases before coming back to me.
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by booksrite(f): 4:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Yeah lets just fold our hands and see how it turns out..i sont want to be right sef o cos if i am na to go join DSS lol

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) / Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) / Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.