Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday (38512 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Naira Marley: Court Dismisses Car Theft Charge Against Singer & His Brothers / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by fergieboy: 9:51pm On May 16, 2019
Nigga for just they UK jeje
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Yameater(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2019
Na play na play this guy is going to prison bah?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Kurumaru: 9:52pm On May 16, 2019
Dis guy go beg last last ni ooh, I laff when I see him first pics where him dey pose for photo.. I was like this guy doesn't know he is Naija..He will soon change that his Naira Marley to Saint Marley

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Okoyeebows: 9:52pm On May 16, 2019
lastmanstandn:
Trumped up charges. With a good lawyer, he’s as good as free. They have charged him in the media and painted the whole process as a publicity charade.

Do you know what the government does to popular fraudsters?
They inject them in prison and they die in maximum of 5 years.

How do you think Ajudua died?

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Pharrel22(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2019
9ja Bobby shmurda

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by shollyshine(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2019
This is getting interesting than I thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by zicoraads: 9:57pm On May 16, 2019
fergieboy:
Efcc are just making this guy popular

American artists do go to jail so I'm not surprised
Popular my foot. cheesy

By the time EFCC is done with him, he'll struggle to sell his CDs to even his family members or get an endorsement from a motor park.

This is Nigeria. Nigeria is not America.

18 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by DarkJeddi(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2019
EastGold:
Poor boy
Indeed.. undecided
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by gidimafia: 9:58pm On May 16, 2019
ALl na planned work..i had it coming..as im he knew they were on his tail..so he sharply drop song..glorify the whole thing..how much is #5million Naira compared to the large popularity he gaining from this..Smart guy he is..same day his management issued a statement is the same day effc is issuing conviction..lol..na coincidence??..dude will just pay and back to music with more bragging right...ijo olopolo..opportunity user

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by DarkJeddi(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2019
jaxxy:
What are the charges or they don’t have names. One single conviction we are yet to see.

Maina is basically a free man and oke is in the Bahamas.
You no dey read ni,

Them read out the charge sheet and you're still asking what are the charges?

Wetin come bring Maina and Oké inside the matter?

Make we no prosecute criminals again because Maina and Oké dey live for the Bahamas?

14 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 16, 2019
zicoraads:

Popular my foot. cheesy

By the time EFCC is done with him, he'll struggle to sell his CDs to even his family members or get an endorsement from a motor park.

This is Nigeria. Nigeria is not America.
you dey mind them, some don't know the difference between being popular and being notorious.

They think entering EFCC net is a small case.

Even their elders with clout in politics know how far talk more of these riffraff that can't employ SAN to represent him in courtgrin cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Jgovt(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2019
In as far as there's an option for fine he's freed.... The headline again will be Naira Marley sentenc3d to prison but has the option to pay 1 or 2m with 2 sureties of sort or such residing in Lagos or Abuja.. He's free, EFCC should please Arrest ME.. I'm hungry and learnt the food there is nice

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by AstralBody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2019
itspzpics:
Oga oo
Is this olumba? grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by BigIyanga: 10:04pm On May 16, 2019
lastmanstandn:
Trumped up charges. With a good lawyer, he’s as good as free. They have charged him in the media and painted the whole process as a publicity charade. Can’t remember the last time ‘music’ passed as a probable cause to arrest an individual on suspicion of fraud. After all he’s not the first to use music to glorify crimes and vices in Nigeria. Too many individuals are stealing the country dry, tarnishing it’s image and getting away with it.

Using Naira Marley as a scapegoat is not a deterrence against Internet Fraud but an ATTACK on FREE SPEECH. The message is not to stop yahoo but to scare those who want to sing/joke and be comical about it.

I don’t condone it. It is terrible for the country's image BUT again SPEECH should never be probable cause.

His music sucks by the way.

See trumped charges... so being in possession of another person’s card is a crime?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by zicoraads: 10:06pm On May 16, 2019
virgoquin:
you dey mind them, some don't know the difference between being popular and being notorious.

They think entering EFCC net is a small case.

Even their elders with clout in politics know how far talk more of these riffraff that can't employ SAN to represent him in courtgrin cheesy
Most of them are fraud enablers nau. They just want to make it seem like it's not that bad.

Someone's image is being dragged through the gutters and a few persons are saying they are making him popular.

They should be grateful for Davido, if not, it would have been worse for them.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by lastmanstandn(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2019
BigIyanga:

See trumped charges... so being in possession of another person’s card is a crime?? Lol

Probable Cause !!! Mumu. Read.
Possession on pc doesn’t prove illegal acquisition.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 16, 2019
Jgovt:
In as far as there's an option for fine he's freed.... The headline again will be Naira Marley sentenc3d to prison but has the option to pay 1 or 2m with 2 sureties of sort or such residing in Lagos or Abuja.. He's free, EFCC should please Arrest ME.. I'm hungry and learnt the food there is nice
His fine is 5m, surety/sureties would pay a like amount. Let's say 10m will get him out. You'll be shocked he doesn't have that amount in his account. I hope Davido, or his followers raise a fund for him. grin

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by donrolex(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2019
Like play like play this guy wan go jail...this should be a lesson to everyone...sometimes its just better to keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by dguizman(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2019
I am 100% sure the who is who in this country won't let them jail him..just make sure you seize his passport and if possible damage it and make him irrelivant even in the industry. and if you think its a joke, ask Olisa Metuhand Dasuki who can even buy naira Marley generation
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by unitysheart(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Do you know what the government does to popular fraudsters?
They inject them in prison and they die in maximum of 5 years.

How do you think Ajudua died?

Fred is still alive

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by taxiappguy: 10:17pm On May 16, 2019
flexyrule:
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. And if you drink from a glass jug, you should watch your mouth.

Quote credit - 50 cents in the album "Get rich or die trying"
Glass jaw. Glass jug. Lol.
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 16, 2019
zicoraads:

Most of them are fraud enablers nau. They just want to make it seem like it's not that bad.

Someone's image is being dragged through the gutters and a few persons are saying they are making him popular.

They should be grateful for Davido, if not, it would have been worse for them.
Be like David don japa for the matter sef.

He un followed one of them on IG already, see wetin he mouth push am enter.

He will be used as a scapegoat for others to see

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by unitysheart(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2019
Jgovt:

Option of fine is at the discretion of the judge. It is not a must.

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by ayoevans6: 10:18pm On May 16, 2019
fergieboy:
Nigga for just they UK jeje
i just tire!
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by omobalaidex(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]insyd 9ja..nah novice dey go prison..naira Marley we definitely be free
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by TargetbaseAfric: 10:21pm On May 16, 2019
When a user visits your site, they’re not only looking to find quality information but to find quality information quickly.

In order to attract customers to your site and keep them, you’ll need an updated site with a great speed.

Too many redirects maybe causing slow speed. We are the best website developers in Nigeria, We don't just build you a website and leave you to it, we take care of your hosting, tech support. You also get to enjoy free optimized website content for the first 3months.

Check us out today: targetbase.africa
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by oforjide: 10:21pm On May 16, 2019
jaxxy:
What are the charges or they don’t have names. One single conviction we are yet to see.

Maina is basically a free man and oke is in the Bahamas.
shut up wetin concern maina wit this case. naira maley must go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by Tabba(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2019
Wetin be dis? Abeg seven years small na. Na yahoo boys dem dey scare investors from Nigeria.

The rate at which our youths are exporting fraud is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by DarkJeddi(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2019
BigIyanga:

Under the circumstances,

He has a query to answer.. shocked

This is what happens when you can't keep your mouth shut.. lipsrsealed

Who send am..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by oforjide: 10:24pm On May 16, 2019
Crystalworld:
Sorry bro! you didn’t saw it coming, his mouth Kobalized him.
I’m not justifying his actions!

His case was so fast unlike all this our corrupt politicians they will keep adjourning their case until God knows.

Mr Bullion should be charged for money laundry.
Gandollar was also caught red handed collecting bribe
shut up ur dirty mouth this afonjo boy, ur broda is going to jail.
Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by destaro(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2019
Efcc will use him to score a cheap point

Result of talking too much
If he is found guilty, he should face the law

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday by WonderManly(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2019
Me wey Dollar Marley self them no see me. Becuze i no de jamtalk like Naira...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate / Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.