Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

A Suicide Survivor's Note To Suicide Thinkers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Suicide Survivor's Note To Suicide Thinkers. (306 Views)

"I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) / Young Man Yet to Arrive Home After Dropping A Suicide Note In Lagos(photo) / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Suicide Survivor's Note To Suicide Thinkers. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 16, 2019
To the UNN student Chukwuemeka Akachi and others who committed suicide few days ago and every other person planning to..

Depression is a hiccup. Formally,dysthymia has led many into terminating their own lives, and doin' other crazy things to deter what they think will happen if sth 'as that' is not done.

When I was younger, I also contemplated suicide. I reminisced I would be better non-existent for some umpteen imaginary 'I-don't-like-in-life' or 'unnecessary childhood problems' I came across, from school, at home and all whatnot.

Was it the solution to my being blue? No. I had a second thought: will it end it? It will not. I will still be in depression when I sought my bliss off its shackles.

I thought, 'How about mum?' 'How'bout fam?' What will happen after? Will I be seen as a hero? Or possibly, a fool and coward? Or will I be another burden to dead bodies? What is the main profit? Was there any?

Taking my life wouldn't have cleansed anything. It would have just been another problem to the living; family, peers and the community.

Suicide is a wicked and selfish act. You aim to end your depression and start an eternal depression for others..., and did I forget? You still remain depressed!

Suicide is not it. It isn't. I believe, those who ended theirs via suicide--if given another gift of life--will regret every action they took. They aren't iconic!

The contemplation of a suicide note is a cowardly act: tom-foolery, a stupid act..oh, a glorious fool you are! They in fact, are cowards who couldn't fight their inner battles.

If you were once a suicide victim alive, you will attest to these facts and value the 'miracle of life.' If you are one planning suicide, restrain from that feeling; ten years more to your life, you'll actually be typing this note to another suicide survivor. Once there is life, there is hope.

Let's end suicide; It is not worth the blind bullet.

ISupportEndSuicide#

(c) Oppa

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Students Protest Turned Bloody As Security Officers Clashed With Them In Lagos / PHOTOS: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Inflict Wounds On RCCG Pastor In Ondo / The Evil Called Nigerian Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.