Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Evil Called Nigerian Police. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil Called Nigerian Police. (305 Views)

The Evil A Bolt Driver Did To Me / The Evil Thing I Just Did Now.. No Insult Pls / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Called Nigerian Police. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 26, 2019
I have seen evil in this country but in this regime my eyes have seen greater wickedness, some months ago a man called " Mai Tulare" also call Isa saidu from mandela road in minna Niger state, was arrested and paraded before the national and state media as the chairman of kidnappers ,he confessed his crime before the media but as i speak to you now the man is a free man building new houses and doing well in his business, where is justice here why is Mai Tulare freed and Evans is still under custody ? Why harassing the yahoo boys when the ones you arrested is walking free man.
Re: The Evil Called Nigerian Police. by donbachi(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2019
Comot body...u hear wetin i tell u?..strong shiit dey easy to pack.

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change / What Ever Happened To Our Conscience? / Ondo Anglican Church Bursar’s Killers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.