Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Please Who Has Used Or Still Using Cmtrading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Has Used Or Still Using Cmtrading (1547 Views)

Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? / I Buy Used Or Fualty LAPTOP Here At A Good Price. / Selling Your used or unwanted stuffs quick Is Very Simple and easy on u-Snapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Used Or Still Using Cmtrading by boniga(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2019
I registerd on CMTrading some months ago and one of the broker also my CMTrading account manager. He said the minimum to invest is 90k that around 260 USD please are they real and trustworthy?
Re: Please Who Has Used Or Still Using Cmtrading by Flakky26(f): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2020
same here. expecting more responses
Re: Please Who Has Used Or Still Using Cmtrading by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
boniga:
I registerd on CMTrading some months ago and one of the broker also my CMTrading account manager. He said the minimum to invest is 90k that around 260 USD please are they real and trustworthy?

Did you go ahead with this broker eventually?

(1) (Reply)

CBN :how Nigerians Lost Billions In Crypto Market. / Tips On How To Invest Money Wisely / Highest offer so far N180m! Market block of flats in Lekki and be rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.