Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? (613 Views)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / Does Anyone Know About Cloudminers? Are They Legit? / Rosabond Financial Services: What Is Your Experience? Are They Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? by NaijaSideHustle: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2023
Hi, I have been searching how to fund and sell my UBA Dollar Prepaid card online. Though I have found many private users and handles, one of them that looks very reputable online is fnfswap.

Their site is fnfswap.com.ng

Looks like a new small freelance finance site. But abeg, who has used them before I enter one chance ooo? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? by NaijaSideHustle: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2023
I have seen that they have a good review online. For instance, see this one on the Trust Pilot page.

Re: Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? by crackclap: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Hi, yes, they are 100% legit. Got funded in less than 7 minutes.

Funny enough, they even fund you midnights cool
Re: Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? by NaijaSideHustle: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
crackclap:
Hi, yes, they are 100% legit. Got funded in less than 7 minutes.

Funny enough, they even fund you midnights cool

Okay, thanks
Re: Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? by crackclap: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2023
NaijaSideHustle:

Okay, thanks

Have you funded the card already?
Re: Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? by teeJERRY: 2:30pm On Feb 02
His service is as swift it can ever get. Tested and trusted!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Investors For Business Funding In Nigeria / Will Large Firms/organisations Consider Proposals From Business Name Companies? / How To Earn Money Through Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.