Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende (697 Views)

Accomodation Needed In Abuja. / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by adeyusuf2000: 10:04pm On May 16, 2019
Hello guy,

Please a sister needs a cheap accommodation of one room either VI or Obalende.

She works as a cleaner in Bank, she has been sleeping in the store on ordinary floor just to survive.

Kindly help urgently if any.

God bless you all.
Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by greatnaija01: 12:33am On May 17, 2019
can you afford 6k monthly rent in lekki phase2 or ajah?

adeyusuf2000:
Hello guy,

Please a sister needs a cheap accommodation of one room either VI or Obalende.

She works as a cleaner in Bank, she has been sleeping in the store on ordinary floor just to survive.

Kindly help urgently if any.

God bless you all.
Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by adeyusuf2000: 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
greatnaija01:

Please VI i will be better because of proximity to work which she resume 5.30 Am everyday.

I will be glad if available in VI axis.

Thank you, God Bless
Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by ahamonyeka(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2019
adeyusuf2000:
Please VI i will be better because of proximity to work which she resume 5.30 Am everyday.

I will be glad if available in VI axis.

Thank you, God Bless
can she live with me just asking o?
Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by Mizwisdom(f): 9:56am On May 18, 2019
Let her get a Mat or Mattress, if I were her I'll continue sleeping there and saving money. It's better than the stress of trying to make it to work by 5:30am
Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by OreoPaschal(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2019
ahamonyeka:
can she live with me just asking o?

You don cure your Gonorrhea finish? ��

1 Like

Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by adeyusuf2000: 6:31am On May 20, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Let her get a Mat or Mattress, if I were her I'll continue sleeping there and saving money. It's better than the stress of trying to make it to work by 5:30am

She is willing to do that but the company has given her a deadline to leave and get accommodation otherwise, They will terminate her job.

Please help!!!
Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by ahamonyeka(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2019
OreoPaschal:

You don cure your Gonorrhea finish? ��
teyey naa
Re: Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende by Jaanito(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2019
greatnaija01:

Please where exactly? Interested.

(1) (Reply)

Living From Salary To Salary?: How To Break The Cycle / Meet The First Woman To Lead A U.S. Army Infantry Division / Three Siblings From One Family Engaged As Full-fledged Officers Of The US Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.