Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley (37339 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by Nobody: 9:01am On May 17, 2019
7years imprisonment or pay not more than #5000,000 and forfeit the benefit made from the fraudulent act...
So I read sha....
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by LAguy(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
They've upgraded bro, it's now N50 angry

They still collect N20 jor... I witnessed one of recent.

1 Like

Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by Nobody: 9:04am On May 17, 2019
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by holluphemydavid(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2019
DonMarkuzi:
He will be granted bail on Monday.
bet me dis guy will be set as a scape goat on monday,to reduce people glorifying internet fraud openly on social media
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by seangy4konji: 9:26am On May 17, 2019
Hoe
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by dollarsplenty(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2019
hourl:

She's talking about his charges, 11 count charges.
OK. Now I know. All the same, others will now be careful
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by gnykelly(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
They've upgraded bro, it's now N50 angry

Actually it is #100 for morning sessions
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by luluman: 10:41am On May 17, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Hmmmmm, this woman just want to see the end of Naira Marley
Just the way he has seen the end of many people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by follock007(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2019
fony... looks like a gangster trying to rap sorry rape a sisi gay
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by allisso: 10:56am On May 17, 2019
When will polithiefcians be arraigned. They are the real problem of the country
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by Bebe0147: 11:48am On May 17, 2019
delugajackson:
Good job by the EFCC. Please secure more convictions for other criminals like him out there.

I look forward to seeing him being led by the court police to prison.
Ewu ohia!!!
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 17, 2019
kidap:
''Eleven!!! One Down,more to go'' - Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Naira Marley To Court

Nigerian Singer, Naira Marley would be arraigned to court on 11 count charge on Monday 20, 2019.

The Lagos State PPRO, Dolapo Badmus took to her instagram page to react to the news with caption saying..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/eleven-one-downmore-to-go-lagos-state-ppro-reacts-as-efcc-arraign-naira-marley-to-court/

my fear is, let this boy's no drop computer then carry gun. Government no fit stop Boko-Haram that fight only at one section talkless of fighting criminal with well equiped from every side
Re: ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley by Anndrew(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2019
sod09:
you must be stupid mumu, did you read his team comment yesterday that the laptop found on him wasn't his own, how can you defend such stupid excuse.
oh i forgot you are stupid to even think about that, he came out openly defending fraud yet slowpoke like you think he's innocent.
dont fvcking quote me again if you dont want to be unfortunate
I repeat,nt every1 has sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) / Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.