Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) (42888 Views)

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) / Naira Marley personally signs his charge sheet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Mandynews(f): 11:20pm On May 16, 2019
In all, the anti-graft agency in the case marked FHC/L/178c/19, has slammed 11-count charge against the musician and his cohorts, many of who are now at large.

Details of the court papers show that most of the charges border on use of forged or stolen access card to obtain money, offences, which are punishable by the Cyber Crimes Prohibition law of Nigeria.

Count One of the charges reads: “That you, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, aka Naira Marley and Yad Isril (still at large) on or about the 26th day of November 2018, within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court conspired among yourselves to use access card No. 5264711020433662 issued to persons other than you in a bid to obtain gain and you thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 27 (1) (b) of the Cyber Crimes (Prohibition, Prevention, ETC) Act, 2015 and punishable under section 32 of the same act.

See the papers which was personally signed by him below;

Source: https://mandynews.com/naira-marley-signs-his-charge-sheet/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by falcon01: 11:29pm On May 16, 2019
now I can call him a yahoo boy. This is called rehanded

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by mustrule(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2019
nothing like legit Hustle it pays with time...

178 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by delectablegyal(f): 11:35pm On May 16, 2019
naira marley was born weed. Translate that to yoruba. no more tonto dikeh. naira marley is trending now.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by orion7: 11:42pm On May 16, 2019
evrutin na intent to defraud. efcc is just wasting our time. a useless lawyer that even failed in law school will spring this azzez boy out in no time

I thought they had shit on him

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Olufela30: 12:04am On May 17, 2019
So Rahman Jago and Zlatan don't av exhibit in their Phone n system... .
Nigeria n corruption na 5/6...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Alamu1111: 4:08am On May 17, 2019
I hate this

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:18am On May 17, 2019
orion7:
[s]evrutin na intent to defraud. efcc is just wasting our time. a useless lawyer that even failed in law school will spring this azzez boy out in no time
[/s]

why don't you go represent him.

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by mankand(m): 5:27am On May 17, 2019
If this is what efcc is using to nail him, they have failed

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Nobody: 6:31am On May 17, 2019
orion7:
evrutin na intent to defraud. efcc is just wasting our time. a useless lawyer that even failed in law school will spring this azzez boy out in no time

I tell you. Very watery charges. And to think they had to duplicate what should have been a one count charge to seven counts, just to 'form competence', is just a joke.

So after all the media noise, this is the only thing they can come up with. We have a long way to go.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2019
fine handwriting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by TANID(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
cassidy1996:
fine handwriting
I Couldn't See Anything I Just skip Everything Read Comment And quote You grin

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by abdulyaro66(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2019
Li ma o
Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Imoh555(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by mosho2good: 8:38am On May 17, 2019
From the look of things, very soon, Girls � will also stand somewhere and say "this guy i chop am before"

��What a generation�

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by fasho01(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2019
Dude has been upgraded to Tonto and Regina status on nairaland
So he signing now warrants front page.. Issokay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Guyman02: 8:38am On May 17, 2019
They should just pity him for being stupid.
Na small pikin been dey worry him when he started talking trash sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Generalkorex(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by putin4: 8:39am On May 17, 2019
I accuse the guy as a dirty boy before but now I love him. God will see him through because he is innocent

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Deathisfree: 8:39am On May 17, 2019
Joke
#arrestpoliticiansyahoo

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Zombiekiller010: 8:40am On May 17, 2019
So he has been into credit card scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by jimi4us: 8:40am On May 17, 2019
Only in Nigeria, a fraudster will make a video asking if he's a fraudster

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by MobilityExpress: 8:40am On May 17, 2019
Is this document real? Because count 1 and 2 looks like the same thing grin

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Temple1288(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
Wow!
Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by kolafolabi(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
See Gobe!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by OMOTOWO(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
These charges hold no water.A hungry lawyer will win this case

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by Tesclaros(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
Why am i seeing everything “Intent”
And why are most charges repeated? Smh! This is a complete win win for N.M

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) by bhella10: 8:41am On May 17, 2019
Even if this blabber mouth eventually gets let off the hook, his rep is almost in the gutter. I wouldn't want to have to sign anything from behind the bars.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Korede Bello’s Course-Mates Threw Birthday Party In School For Him / Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.