Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) (912 Views)

Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) / Maradona Is A god In Naples City. People Are Weeping Like Zombies In The Street / Luis Suarez And Sofia Balbi Renew Wedding Vows, Messi On Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 17, 2019
Santiago Alberione's luck was in on Thursday when he bumped into Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi as he walked down the street in Castelldefels, the area where the No.10 lives.The Argentine was in a good mood and posed for a photo, also signing a Barcelona shirt for the fan.

Santiago was so starstruck that he posted to social media with an image which that viral, followed by an emotional letter.

"05/15/2019 an unforgettable day for a person who believes in an athlete.If you are AntiMessi I hope you are not even reading this.Today I fulfilled one of my great dreams, today I met Lionel Andres Messi, I had the fortune to take a picture with him and take me a gift home that will be the most symbolic and historical that I can have related to sport.The desired moment arrived in Casteldefels around 9am, I see this dwarf with his strange half pants crossing the street and approaching where I was standing (I knew he was going to pass by), my heart was beating more than 8 beats per second, the dry throat and the strange middle voice when I said to myself - here comes La Pulga, yes it is Messi !!!!!!. Then I respectfully ask him to take a picture with him, apologizing first if he was invading his private space; with a smile on my face he says yes and I did not worry, it was not a nuisance, then he signed the shirt and asked if I was Cordovan? to which I answered also as a question if you both noticed me, with laughter and glazed eyes. And a sublime and HUMBLE laugh tells me - yes haha. Then I returned to thank him and reiterate my apologies for disturbing him. With a smile he tells me do not worry, take care, hug, hand well given and home.They were approximately 60 seconds, but I felt them like an eternity; obviously after tears of emotion fell.I met the best player of ALL TIMES (at my discretion, not to generate debate). Today I fulfilled a dream of many and that few will understand. Today I met Messi, today I am the happiest guy in the universe.I love you flea, thanks for being Argentine ❤�� Pd: my face of I do not know if I'm dreaming or I'm alive �. Without a doubt it is the best picture I have in my 24 years. Eternally grateful"

https://mandynews.com/fan-meets-messi-on-the-street/

Re: Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) by Redeakaa(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2019
Football is a beautiful game......

Let's not spoil it
Re: Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 17, 2019
Messi issa goal...
Re: Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) by Gbyte02: 12:49am On May 17, 2019
He met the football 'ewu'
The slayer of Los Blancos
The left footed wizard
The mesmerizer
The god of soccer
The greatest of all time (G. O. A. T)
The nightmare of Arsenal
The professor of killer passes
The humilator of Boateng

We hail you king Messi!

Re: Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) by Mandynews(f): 10:08am On May 17, 2019
Gbyte02:
He met the football 'ewu'
The slayer of Los Blancos
The left footed wizard
The mesmerizer
The god of soccer
The greatest of all time (G. O. A. T)
The nightmare of Arsenal
The professor of killer passes
The humilator of Boateng

We hail you king Messi!
shocked grin
Re: Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) by toffyz(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2019
The Orunmila of soccer!!!
Re: Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) by toffyz(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2019
kukuru bilisi, ebora buruku tin dagboru.....Lol

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Final Streaming / Kolasinac Fights Off Knife-wielding Attack On Mesut Ozil’s Car / Messi's Wife Shares Lovely Family Photos & Sends 'merry Christmas!' To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.