Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) (65991 Views)

How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) / Faster And Reliable VPN / Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Holocene(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

They are LONG-TERM PLANNERS.
They know how to approach most situations.
The U.S. gives out about 27,000 immigrant visas in one category, annually. They also have the number available for non immigrants. They are into Population control as well.
So, they know where to TOUCH and things will turn around.

Before, NIGERIANS were granted GREENCARDS through VISA LOTTERY, but now this no longer holds.
They are working tirelessly to cut down on the number of visas they give on non immigrant basis.
Contraceptives are readily available and made use.
U can be arrested for impregnating Ladies wherever you go...

ALASKA as a STATE in the U.S. is bigger than Nigeria as a country. TEXAS a state, is about two third of Nigeria. Yet their overall population is 330million.

Guy abeg back up your talk with correct data...stop spreading false news

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2019
ayanleye12:
I can help push this forward on Instagram check my page at ui-student
I'm not active on Instagram but please help me push it on Instagram. I'll be forever grateful
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by ayanleye12(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
I'm not active on Instagram but please help me push it on Instagram. I'll be forever grateful
We got this you're getting 500 votes and comments from me only

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:36pm On May 17, 2019
This is too large nah...it can't even wash inside inside nyash
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2019
Holocene:

geographical size is what he meant
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Randomshotzz(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2019
Holocene:

The guy is just quoting from a 29 kilobytes brain. If you see the speed i used to do the research.

God save us from half education. You know it's very dangerous!
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 17, 2019
Holocene:

DID YOU READ my WRITE UP.
Don’t RUSH to type.
Don’t allow your FINGERS move faster than your thinking.
I don’t mean to insult you.

I said ALASKA is BIGGER than NIGERIA
Go and check again
Check LAND MASS
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

geographical size is what he meant
PLEASE EDUCATE him more.
That’s the problem we have.
NIGERIANS get furious and feel insulted when corrected.

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Sunsets: 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
INSTALL THIS IN MY COMMUNITY AND EXPECT MASS SMELLING. NO BODY WILL BATHE FOR 7 DAYS AT LEAST. ASK ME WHY...WHY? NO ELECTRICITY
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Do you have old parents or grandparents who find it difficult to bathe on their own? Or maybe you just want to have a machine that will bathe you whenever you feel like bathing. This new human wash machine will give you the perfect bath without any assistance whatsoever. All you just need to do is stand and let the machine do the bathing for you. The funny thing is, the machine will actually bathe you better and faster than you can bathe yourself.

Human wash machine

I know a lot of people will wish to have a human wash machine that will bathe them just the same way they have a washing machine for clothes. Their wish has finally come true thanks to Matti Paaso, an inventor from Finland. It shows how the future is going to look like where robots will do virtually everything a human will ever wish for.

This washing machine is such a great invention because apart from the fun of having a machine bath you. It’s perfect for old people who have difficulty in bending or bathing themselves. The machine is not only user-friendly, but it’s also human-friendly! Hiring a full-time nurse or caregiver for you aged or injured family can be very expensive. But with this human wash machine, that cost is eliminated.

It is fully automated and can operate on its own without you pushing any buttons. Not only can the scrubbers go up and down on its own, but it can also regulate the temperature of the water so it doesn’t get too hot or too cold. This human wash machine which operates like a car wash machine is definitely something you need in your home.

The machine is absolutely safe for use even by children and can be installed anywhere such as hospitals, nursing homes, homes for elderly people, gyms, swimming pools and private houses. Installation is very easy and straight forward as all that is required is to install mount it next to your shower. Its already available for sale and is sold for 4,600 Euros (185,000 naira approximately)

SEE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-atgWn1VZDU

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/this-new-human-wash-machine-will-bathe-you-faster-and-better/

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by denjjy(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2019
very soon they might come up with autonomous robots can tidy up the house, bath for the kids, go to the kitchen to prepare and the serve the dinner etc. I'm sure many housewives will surely get one.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 17, 2019
Randomshotzz:

The guy is just quoting from a 29 kilobytes brain. If you see the speed i used to do the research.

God save us from half education. You know it's very dangerous!
U didn’t research at all.
Always endeavor to study or better still attach yourself to those who study regularly, as well as those who travel across the WORLD.
It will help you.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 17, 2019
Wanity:

So your science is different abi

Human 4 terabyte and modern computer 20 terabyte ok

I can see you are one of the people with 29 kilobyte brain
Don’t ALWAYS RUSH to type.
Avail yourselves with information.
Study to show yourself approved.
Don’t relent in your academic pursuit.

Make out time to find facts or better still listen and research later.

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Holocene(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

DID YOU READ my WRITE UP.
Don’t RUSH to type.
Don’t allow your FINGERS move faster than your thinking.
I don’t mean to insult you.

I said ALASKA is BIGGER than NIGERIA
Go and check again
Check LAND MASS

So was I dreaming when I saw " their combined population is 330 million". Please explain that cos I know population is different from land mass and you clearly stated population in your write up.
We all make mistakes and should be humble enough to accept simple corrections my broda
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 17, 2019
Holocene:

So was I dreaming when I saw " their combined population is 330 million". Please explain that cos I know population is different from land mass and you clearly stated population in your write up.
We all make mistakes and should be humble enough to accept simple corrections my broda
OK, sorry
U possibly didn’t get me clearly
330 million is the entire population of the U.S..
Has a Large Land Mass.
Different time Zones.
Although I reside along the Imperial highway, L.A.
CALIFORNIA is entirely a desert but a very expensive city. The Home Of entertainment
CALIFORNIA State is about one third of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2019
ayanleye12:
We got this you're getting 500 votes and comments from me only
God bless you sir. I'll love to add you on whatsapp
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Randomshotzz(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Don’t ALWAYS RUSH to type.
Avail yourselves with information.
Study to show yourself approved.
Don’t relent in your academic pursuit.

Make out time to find facts or better still listen and research later.

Hmm. But we are talking about population and employment/unemployment and you qouted Alaska. Where did you think people's mind will go to? How does land mass affect quality living or otherwise? Be sincere and answer these questions.

Btw, I love the way you put your post without insults.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by mozona(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
lazy oyinbo people.. dem no wan do anything with dere hand
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Oyindidi(f): 1:13pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I have said it before that, if PALM-WINE was being tapped by the WHITES, by now they wouldn’t be permitting elderly men in their 60s to climb such TREES all in the bid to get us PALM-WINE. Some end up falling from these trees and having SPINAL CORD deformities.

At least by now, the WHITES would have devised a MACHINE that would tap at most 20 trees in 1hour.
This goes to show that we are not into CRITICAL THINKING.
An average HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in size, but for me it appears the BLACKMAN in Africa uses only 32KILOBYTES in his or her entire lifetime.

MOST BLACKS in DIASPORA use about 1TERABYTE, while the WHITES use 1.5 TERABYTES.

We are really in serious DANGER..despite globalization.
Thank goodness you're a black man. Lead let others followcheesy
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 17, 2019
Oshi radarada
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by skukimania(f): 1:31pm On May 17, 2019
No be the machine slap im head so? Mtcheew. undecided
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

For where i wan locate am jare?

you no show cleavage like mercy aigbe ,pose massive backside lik daniella okeke even if you no get yu no struggle to do implant like tonto dikeh n you make we click like on ur profile.. #yiimu4U

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Healthgwr: 1:47pm On May 17, 2019
Welcome developments.............................
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Do you have old parents or grandparents who find it difficult to bathe on their own? Or maybe you just want to have a machine that will bathe you whenever you feel like bathing. This new human wash machine will give you the perfect bath without any assistance whatsoever. All you just need to do is stand and let the machine do the bathing for you. The funny thing is, the machine will actually bathe you better and faster than you can bathe yourself.

Human wash machine

I know a lot of people will wish to have a human wash machine that will bathe them just the same way they have a washing machine for clothes. Their wish has finally come true thanks to Matti Paaso, an inventor from Finland. It shows how the future is going to look like where robots will do virtually everything a human will ever wish for.

This washing machine is such a great invention because apart from the fun of having a machine bath you. It’s perfect for old people who have difficulty in bending or bathing themselves. The machine is not only user-friendly, but it’s also human-friendly! Hiring a full-time nurse or caregiver for you aged or injured family can be very expensive. But with this human wash machine, that cost is eliminated.

It is fully automated and can operate on its own without you pushing any buttons. Not only can the scrubbers go up and down on its own, but it can also regulate the temperature of the water so it doesn’t get too hot or too cold. This human wash machine which operates like a car wash machine is definitely something you need in your home.

The machine is absolutely safe for use even by children and can be installed anywhere such as hospitals, nursing homes, homes for elderly people, gyms, swimming pools and private houses. Installation is very easy and straight forward as all that is required is to install mount it next to your shower. Its already available for sale and is sold for 4,600 Euros (185,000 naira approximately)

SEE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-atgWn1VZDU

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/this-new-human-wash-machine-will-bathe-you-faster-and-better/

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 17, 2019
ericsmith:

you no show cleavage like mercy aigbe ,pose massive backside lik daniella okeke even if you no get yu no struggle to do implant like tonto dikeh n you make we click like on ur profile.. #yiimu4U

You need to see the way i'm laughing grin grin grin

It's the month of Ramadan…It won't be fair if i show those things cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2019
For where I no go buy amh of use amh oo I dey crazy? Make angine change amh for me? I don't trust all this robot of things they are so dangerous to me
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by ifyboy60(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

They are LONG-TERM PLANNERS.
They know how to approach most situations.
The U.S. gives out about 27,000 immigrant visas in one category, annually. They also have the number available for non immigrants. They are into Population control as well.
So, they know where to TOUCH and things will turn around.

Before, NIGERIANS were granted GREENCARDS through VISA LOTTERY, but now this no longer holds.
They are working tirelessly to cut down on the number of visas they give on non immigrant basis.
Contraceptives are readily available and made use.
U can be arrested for impregnating Ladies wherever you go...

ALASKA as a STATE in the U.S. is bigger than Nigeria as a country. TEXAS a state, is about two third of Nigeria. Yet their overall population is 330million.

Nigeria is two times the size of California, but will almost be same with the population of the whole USA. we will soon be over populated with no breathing space
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You need to see the way i'm laughing grin grin grin

It's the month of Ramadan…It won't be fair if i show those things cheesy grin

common twerk like regina daniel u no fit share on NL, what is the difference if dem break there fast with twerk or with orange .. #all break naa break#you stingy jor
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by ayanleye12(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2019
TechCapon:
God bless you sir. I'll love to add you on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by ZaraGift: 2:17pm On May 17, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / Ogun River In Kara Did Not Actually Dry Up. This Is What Happened! / Hippo Killed In River Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.