Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) (24640 Views)

Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) / Chimpanzee Hugs Woman Who Rescued Her From Illegal Bushmeat Trade In Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 11:38am On Apr 15
This is how illegal miners mine and wash mined sand to get Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_qppNFlu1g
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 11:39am On Apr 15
Miners

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by tollyboy5(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15
Omo I sey make I go mine some places 4 eyin osa cry

Omo Na alakan I see o! Crab 4 every hole and potopoto.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by pharmagba: 1:32pm On Apr 15
Me I see the dem dey wash, na grass carpet I see

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Melagros(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15
COMRADES are speechless at this wonderful work

3 Likes

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Rexymania(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15
Man must chop

3 Likes

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by oz4real83(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15
Are these people not equivalent to oil bunkerers, ooh I forgot, the oil is "our own", while the gold is "my own" embarassed

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 6:16am On Apr 16
oz4real83:
Are these people not equivalent to oil bunkerers , ooh I forgot, the oil is "our own", while the gold is "my own" embarassed

They are two different thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Yujin(m): 6:36am On Apr 16
LocalFARMERS:

What are the differences?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Ibile77(m): 7:01am On Apr 16
life !!!
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Almaiga: 7:18am On Apr 16
The hustling is real

1 Like

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 11:23am On Apr 16
Yujin:

What are the differences?

Bunkering negatively affect the environment

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Yujin(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16
LocalFARMERS:

Bunkering negatively affect the environment
So you don't know mining illegal mining also affects the environment? Don't you know one major cause of of erosion is illegal mining?
Don't justify the partiality in the evil contraption called Nigeria.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16
Who is doing the bunkering matters.
Once it's the Northerners hausafulani Muslims then it's become struggling peasants but if it's Southerners generally then it's federal offer of bunkering

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 8:59am On Apr 17
Yujin:

So you don't know mining illegal mining also affects the environment? Don't you know one major cause of of erosion is illegal mining?
Don't justify the partiality in the evil contraption called Nigeria.

Hmmmm
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by dominique(f): 9:07am On Apr 17
Why can't federal government take ownership of these mining fields in the north like they did flr crude deposits in the south?

25 Likes

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Gten(m): 9:09am On Apr 17
Bandits
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Kingrshd3: 9:09am On Apr 17
M
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by bigdammyj: 9:10am On Apr 17
Seen.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by CharleyBright(m): 9:12am On Apr 17
Southern Oil is for everybody.
Northern Gold is for the North.
And we say One Nation.
What's so Oneness about a Fraudulent Nation??
Mumu Tinubu don't have the guts to stop illegal mining in the north ni

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by omoadeleye(m): 9:13am On Apr 17
Where tf is the gold?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by CodeTemplar: 9:13am On Apr 17
LocalFARMERS:

how?

1 Like

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by delzbaba(m): 9:13am On Apr 17
Gold rush in the north but if a southerner goes there he might never come back alive.

6 Likes

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Rechargeam247(f): 9:13am On Apr 17
Hmmn.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by Moony45: 9:13am On Apr 17
dominique:
Why can't federal government take ownership of these mining fields in the north like they did flr crude deposits in the south?
Good question

2 Likes

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by ShugaSneh: 9:14am On Apr 17
Iragbiji fraud is aware of this but because he gets share from this criminality, he will never speak up.

Iragbiji fraud deserves to be stoned with stones harvested from evil forest of ado ekiti
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by dalass(f): 9:14am On Apr 17
Where's the gold nau? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by AbuTwins: 9:15am On Apr 17
Na thieves go dey blame the Government pass!
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by ezenna191(m): 9:16am On Apr 17
I saw this in Niger State some years back. Very tedious.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by daveP(m): 9:16am On Apr 17
Explain in Sons of Caliphate also Wrath and Revenge.
Re: How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) by keymatt(m): 9:17am On Apr 17
Why is the agbadorian regime afraid to arrest illegal northern gold miners but quick to arrest southerners engaged in makeshift oil refineries

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Things That Women Invented! / Nigerian Uses Magnets To Prove Homosexuality Is Wrong / Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.