Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko (6563 Views)

Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by donaldde2: 3:27am On May 17, 2019
Star actress, Regina Daniels was caught on camera smoking Shisha at the club

Some claim they also saw Marijuana 'weed' there too in the video while she was hanging out with her billionaire much older politician and lawyer husband, Prince Ned Nwoko, at a nightclub.

The video has gone viral online already

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/regina-daniels-smoking-sisha-weed-at.html

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by mysteryman2014: 3:41am On May 17, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by NewsMuncher: 3:43am On May 17, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nonstoprain: 4:08am On May 17, 2019
monitoring spirit everywhere, can't you guys just let this girl be for one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 4:26am On May 17, 2019
Dear my fellow nairalanders ‘I have been afflicted with distress, and Thou art the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. “(21:84) on Wednesday 8 May 2019 Almighty decree upon my son a disester after he came back from school he went to his place of work were his Oga send him to light a fire without him knowing there is a gallon of fuel beneath him after starting the fire the gallon of fuel explode and an burn him bad all over even around his genitals, so far we have went to the hospital and right now I have spend a lot of money please brothers help my son gain his health back I know we are in trying times, we need your prayers and donations with what so ever GOD put in your heart no amount is to small or big.

Bank : Fidelity Bank
Account number: 6018455723
Account name: Adamu Usman Danjuma.

We Are Admitted At

AT-TATBIQ ISLAMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Address : 26/28 J. Alkasim Road, kinkinau Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by ollysaks: 7:13am On May 17, 2019
For asiko awe(fasting period) haba, lipsrsealed undecided

Shebi Dem say the husband is a Moslem, where dem shari'a police
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by delectablegyal(f): 7:29am On May 17, 2019
good girl is not paying again. bad girl lo n jawocheesy.

just take a look at regina. she is cashing out.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by TANID(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2019
Her Life Not Yours
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by TANID(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2019
delectablegyal:
good girl is not paying again. bad girl lo n jawocheesy.

just take a look at regina. she is cashing out.
And Like You Wan To Join Her Abi

Se Wa Dara Po Pelu Re Ni
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by dreamwords: 8:47am On May 17, 2019
Abuja politicians dey go strip club, na their money, let them enjoy their hustle
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:15am On May 17, 2019
Nonstoprain:
monitoring spirit everywhere, can't you guys just let this girl be for one day.

A Nigerian Senator is in the news for the ethnic background and age range of the women he has relationship with and you call people interested in them ‘monitoring spirits’!!

What’s Ned Nwoko’s source of income? You see Regina Daniels taking photos and posing with Ferraris and exotic cars and you are wondering why people are on ‘monitoring’ them!!
Regina Daniel who is Ned Nwoko’s wife was seen smoking shisha and you are asking why people shouldn’t comment or monitor her!!

Let me remind you again that Ned Nwoko is a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Why do we support and encourage nonsense in Nigeria?
Shame to all those nollywood actors patronising them.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nonstoprain: 10:35am On May 17, 2019
gbosaa:

A Nigerian Senator is in the news for the ethnic background and age range of the women he has relationship with and you call people interested in them ‘monitoring spirits’!!

What’s Ned Nwoko’s source of income? You see Regina Daniels taking photos and posing with Ferraris and exotic cars and you are wondering why people are on ‘monitoring’ them!!
Regina Daniel who is Ned Nwoko’s wife was seen smoking shisha and you are asking why people shouldn’t comment or monitor her!!

Let me remind you again that Ned Nwoko is a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Why do we support and encourage nonsense in Nigeria?
Shame to all those nollywood actors patronising them.
have you ever had the WORD live and let's live?
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:05am On May 17, 2019
Nonstoprain:
have you ever had the WORD live and let's live?

Ned Nwoko is a Senator representing a constituency in Delta state. He should be trending for the the various developmental strides he makes rather than the women and types of flashy cars that he drives or give to them as present.
Those gifts are not different from that of the yahoo yahoo boys who flaunt ill gotten wealth on social media.
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Herberto9(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2019
Enjoy Ya self Jare

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Auladimeji(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2019
If this news reach front page I'll trek from Lagos to Kafansha

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Amuocha: 12:21pm On May 17, 2019
Ambode sef
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by SamgoldBaba: 12:42pm On May 17, 2019
Everywere i open it's Regina am even afraid to open my pot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by BrainEya(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2019
One thing leads to another Boom Frontpage Is it not Regina again?..
Re: Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 17, 2019
Who cares?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon / Lancelot Imasuen Married @ Last : (benin On Fire) / Makosi Dating 2face Idibia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.