Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) (2465 Views)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Korede Bello "Mr Vendor" Video / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2019
Actress Iyabo Ojo in tears as she shares a bit of her story. Watch her bitter experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFGHMqV43xo

Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by sarrki(m): 5:19am On May 17, 2019
Political analyst turn celebrity blogger

Pmb don make a lot of online miscreants sempe

1 Like

Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2019
sarrki:
Political analyst turn celebrity blogger

Pmb don make a lot of online miscreants sempe
sarrki , long time no see .You are not serious ooo. I'm not like you that you addicted to politics alone. I'm all rounder dude.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:25am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Actress Iyabo Ojo in tears as she shares a bit of her story. Watch her bitter experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFGHMqV43xo
Atikulated turned Iyabolated. Atiku free dollar has refused to flow again. Anything to fill the bellee is welcome
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:27am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
sarrki , long time no see .You are not serious ooo. I'm not like you that you addicted to politics alone. I'm all rounder dude.
All rounder propagandist. Atiku has thrown una back to the street. Una must receive sense by fire by fire
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:31am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Atikulated turned Iyabolated. Atiku free dollar has refused to flow again. Anything to fill the bellee is welcome
I have been telling you times without number that I'm not collecting any fucking money from anybody .I'm doing my post selflessly. Unlike you that is been paid per post daily .Pay per comment (ppc). Where's butterflyleo?
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:32am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

All rounder propagandist. Atiku has thrown una back to the street. Una must receive sense by fire by fire
kikikiikiki , Atiku case is still in the court of justice. Let the justice take it course.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:35am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kikikiikiki , Atiku case is still in the court of justice. Let the justice take it course.
Just like the way Gov Eleka case was in the Tribunal to Appeal and finally now to Supreme. The question is, will you not wail as usual when the Verdict is out?
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:37am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
From Atikulated few months again to Iyabolated. Anything to make your dying blog is welcome. Smh
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Just like the way Gov Eleka case was in the Tribunal to Appeal and finally now to Supreme. The question is, will you not wail as usual when the Verdict is out?
you are still an empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. Nothing for you. Eleka has approached the supreme court for his case .He want justice to be done.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

From Atikulated few months again to Iyabolated. Anything to post for Nairaland for relevance is welcome
empty barrel, watch the video and listen to what she said. You can learn from her.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:41am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are still an empty barrel that always maketh the loudest noise. Nothing for you. Eleka has approached the supreme court for his case .He want justice to be done.
The small change for him pocket, una still dey deceive dis man.Even Fayose, your Oga has given up
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:42am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
empty barrel, watch the video and listen to what she said. You can learn from her.
I understand you boy, anything to keep your dying blog is welcome after Atiku don throw una back to street
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:44am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
You want me to click your dying blog?
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

You want me to click your dying blog?
empty barrel , lol blog you mean. Kikikiikiki .Illiterate kid chatting .
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:48am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

I understand you boy, anything to keep your dying blog is welcome after Atiku don throw una back to street
empty barrel kid talking about blog. Kikikikiki, you are a buharideen dullard. The most buhari dullard disciple on nairaland. Blog? ?
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:50am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

The small change for him pocket, una still dey deceive dis man.Even Fayose, your Oga has given up
the peanuts you are receiving from lifeless dullard buhari, what have you used to develop your dullard life .You better learn from iyabo ojo story.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:52am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the peanuts you are receiving from lifeless dullard buhari, what have you used to develop your dullard life .You better learn from iyabo ojo story.
I burst you abi? You dead blog over years, you wanna activate it by fire by force.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

I burst you abi? You dead blog over years, you wanna activate it by fire by force.
kikiki you still never learn on what I'm emphasising on. Buhari has inflicted you with his dull brain. Blog? ? Kikikikiki
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:56am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
empty barrel kid talking about blog. Kikikikiki, you are a buharideen dullard. The most buhari dullard disciple on nairaland. Blog? ?
You wouldn't have referred to your Uncles as kids. I burst you since you now survive on pay as you click on YouTube. Nobody to click your dead blog. Apply for Npower, we will gladly employ you without looking at your political alliance with PDP.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 5:57am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kikiki you still never learn on what I'm emphasising on. Buhari has inflicted you with his dull brain. Blog? ? Kikikikiki
Nobody will click it, don't be clever by half
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 6:00am On May 17, 2019
Your dead blog is gone for ever. Apply for Npower. 2023 campaign is still far. I can give you my e mail so your application to Npower will be processed within a week .
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Nobody will click it, don't be clever by half
lol alot of people have watch it kid. So tell me what you learn from the video?
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:
Your dead blog is gone for ever. Apply for Npower. 2023 campaign is still far. I can give you my e mail so your application to Npower will be processed within a week .
that dullard buhari Npower is what you are using to survive, jumping from one thread to another to defend lifeless buhari. You should be ashamed of yourself for doing this act. Get a life kid.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

You wouldn't have referred to your Uncles as kids. I burst you since you now survive on pay as you click on YouTube. Nobody to click your dead blog. Apply for Npower, we will gladly employ you without looking at your political alliance with PDP.
kid tell me what you learn from iyabo ojo story. It's very important you learn from her bitter experience. It will help you.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:
you want to give out your email address, I see it vividly , it shows that you are not serious to talk to .Learn from iyabo ojo story OK. She's a Yoruba artist. Learn from her OK. It will help you kid.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 6:20am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you want to give out your email address, I see it vividly , it shows that you are not serious to talk to .Learn from iyabo ojo story OK. She's a Yoruba artist. Learn from her OK. It will help you kid.
Don't be ashamed, let me keep you busy through Npower for the next 4 years. Jonnyessense 2023 is still very far. You definitely can be without doing anything to survive. Be bold enough
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 6:21am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kid tell me what you learn from iyabo ojo story. It's very important you learn from her bitter experience. It will help you.
Your dead blog is gone. Get a legitimate work instead of this pay per view blog.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Don't be ashamed, let me keep you busy through Npower for the next 4 years. Jonnyessense 2023 is still very far. You definitely can be without doing anything to survive. Be bold enough
at least everyone knows that you are Npower cadet here. Feel free to advertise your work you have been doing on Npower here on this thread. Narrate it here kid if you are bold to do that .In the next 4 years, my voice won't be hang. You just have to subscribe and watch more of iyabo ojo story . It's worth watching kid.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:25am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Your dead blog is gone. Get a legitimate work instead of this pay per view blog.
''pay per view ''lol funny buharideen. Kid narrate what you have learned from Npower.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 6:32am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
at least everyone knows that you are Npower cadet here. Feel free to advertise your work you have been doing on Npower here on this thread. Narrate it here kid if you are bold to do that .In the next 4 years, my voice won't be hang. You just have to subscribe and watch more of iyabo ojo story . It's worth watching kid.
Be bold enough, I have Laolu direct contact, the P.A to VP. All this your suffering within 1week, you will be glad . Be bold enough, instead of this dead blog you are advertising here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legendary Singer, Tuface Idibia Is Sick & Hospitalized–wife,Annie Idibia Reveals / Funke Akindele (jenifa) Begins Community Service. / BREAKING: EFCC Reportedly Waiting To Pick Up Prophet Odumeje On His Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.