Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) (2480 Views)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Korede Bello "Mr Vendor" Video / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 6:34am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
''pay per view ''lol funny buharideen. Kid narrate what you have learned from Npower.
2023 still years ahead. Apply for Npower.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Be bold enough, I have Laolu direct contact, the P.A to VP. All this your suffering within 1week, you will be glad . Be bold enough, instead of this dead blog you are advertising here.
call sarrki to come for your aide. You have laolu akande and you are all over nairaland ranting about my post. It seems you are comfortable with the peanuts pay per post you are collecting from him. I hope you know how much he's collecting as the p.a to VP. Kid what have you learned so far on iyabo ojo story.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

2023 still years ahead. Apply for Npower.
you that is Npower cadet, tell me what you have learned so far from the scheme? Post your views about the video i posted earlier in the morning. Share your views and opinions too.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 6:48am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you that is Npower cadet, tell me what you have learned so far from the scheme? Post your views about the video i posted earlier in the morning. Share your views and opinions too.
I don't waste my data on such
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 6:50am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
call sarrki to come for your aide. You have laolu akande and you are all over nairaland ranting about my post. It seems you are comfortable with the peanuts pay per post you are collecting from him. I hope you know how much he's collecting as the p.a to VP. Kid what have you learned so far on iyabo ojo story.
Your Ego will not allow you to apply . You will rather wait till 2023 when Atiku will employ you for another round of propaganda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:51am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

I don't waste my data on such
lol, I see , you will never learn. Watch and learn , you won't do that. It shows vividly that you are kid with immaturity in your trait. I have already gave you the nairaland attention you want.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Your Ego will not allow you to apply . You will rather wait till 2023 when Atiku will employ you for another round of propaganda
see this kid talking, I don't even allow pride and ego to have it way over my life. I'm a humble man. You that have ego , what's stopping you from not watching the video I posted here. At least you will learn from her story. You can only be seen on politics thread. No wonder you keep jumping from one thread to another on politics section. You better change for good. You don't even know me here. Kid I have gave you the attention you need .Watch the video and share your thoughts about it .
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by sarrki(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
sarrki , long time no see .You are not serious ooo. I'm not like you that you addicted to politics alone. I'm all rounder dude.

Brother ow you dey ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 7:44am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol, I see , you will never learn. Watch and learn , you won't do that. It shows vividly that you are kid with immaturity in your trait. I have already gave you the nairaland attention you want.
You urgently need to give attention to your poor grammar not me
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 7:45am On May 17, 2019
sarrki:

Brother ow you dey ?
The brother is really wailing this morning. He urgently needs our help.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by sarrki(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2019
grin
Afamed:

The brother is really grin[center][/center]wailing this morning. He urgently needs our help.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 9:13am On May 17, 2019
sarrki:
grin
Na so now my comrade, that boy that is referring to his Uncles as kid needs our helps. We need to resuscitate his dead blog for him before he becomes a nuisance on social media
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2019
sarrki:

Brother ow you dey ?
I'm cool sarrki, how is your rice farm?
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

lol it pain am .Abegi jare. No attention for you again .
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Na so now my comrade, that boy that is referring to his Uncles as kid needs our helps. We need to resuscitate his dead blog for him before he becomes a nuisance on social media
you are kid Apc miscreant. No attention for you again. Even your boss just come around on my thread this morning. You just have to be civil in your response .
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

The brother is really wailing this morning. He urgently needs our help.
I hope you have watch iyabo ojo story. Narrate it to the general public to learn OK.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 10:06am On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I hope you have watch iyabo ojo story. Narrate it to the general public to learn OK.
You still haven't improved on this your poor grammar. No wonder your blog is in comatose. Lazy youth
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

You still haven't improved on this your poor grammar. No wonder your blog is in comatose. Lazy youth
stop covering things up here. Narrate it here and let us learn. Lol.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

you really displayed your immaturity here cos' you always talk trash. Narrate what iyabo ojo said in her short story .
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Call ICC and EFCC join, anything to resuscitate your dead blog is welcome, Schmuck
kid what's stopping you from narrating her brief story Hmmm.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 3:25pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kid what's stopping you from narrating her brief story Hmmm.
Keep quiet and go back to your elementary class. Lazy youth
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet and go back to your elementary class. Lazy youth
kid will always be a kid. They always react negatively in their comments. Always on the negative side. It's you that you are lazy youth cos' you are dullard buhari ass licker. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending him blindly. He never know you in his government. So get lost for good. Empty kid. Narrate the shot video of actress iyabo ojo, you won't do that.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 7:35am On May 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kid will always be a kid. They always react negatively in their comments. Always on the negative side. It's you that you are lazy youth cos' you are dullard buhari ass licker. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending him blindly. He never know you in his government. So get lost for good. Empty kid. Narrate the shot video of actress iyabo ojo, you won't do that.
Programed Robot.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2019
Afamed:

Programed Robot.
kid how was your night? You ought to have narrate the video by now. Tell me the details of the video.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 9:55am On May 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
kid how was your night? You ought to have narrate the video by now. Tell me the details of the video.
You still haven't improved on this your grammar? " Have narrate" You are a shame to your generation. No wonder Mr President tagged your generation, lazy youth.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2019
Afamed:

You still haven't improved on this your grammar? " Have narrate" You are a shame to your generation. No wonder Mr President tagged your generation, lazy youth.
you are the one that is lazy here for jumping from one thread to another. just japa jare. you are a disgrace to your generation. not difficult to identify buhari asslicker. continue ok.
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Afamed: 10:49pm On May 19, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are the one that is lazy here for jumping from one thread to another. just japa jare. you are a disgrace to your generation. not difficult to identify buhari asslicker. continue ok.
Smh on you
Re: Actress iyabo Ojo in Tears As She Shares A Bit Of Her Story(video ,photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:06am On May 20, 2019
Afamed:

Smh on you
back to sender in thousands fold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Show His Fleet Of Cars And House His New House / "Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi / BBNaija: Photo Of Sir Dee And His Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.