Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo (22813 Views)

"Tacha Is Suff€rng From Depression, Erica Does Nothing" - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by unclesuruoffi: 5:19am On May 17, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo who recounted all she faced while still in prison which she claimed was orchestrated by Iyabo Ojo, revealed that Hushpuppi promised and gave her nothing after she was diagnosed with PTSD. The journalist who stated that the actress caused her pain and tears begging online for medical psychological care, added that she never accepts responsibility for her actions but blame others.

Kemi Olunloyo who revealed that she watched people get murdered in prison which left her with PTSD, added that it made her beg people who mocked her including Hushpuppi who promised and gave nothing. 

Sharing screenshots of an interview she granted alongside that of Yemi Osinbajo in which he stated that Nigerian prisons turn inmates into animals, Kemi Olunloyo wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/hushpuppi-promised-and-gave-me-nothing-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Nogodye(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2019
Aunty Kemi should learn to work for her own money instead of begging and rely on people.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by 155firefox: 5:26am On May 17, 2019
he gave you some conditions

16 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by otunbalamba: 5:33am On May 17, 2019
cry
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On May 17, 2019
Na Una WAHALA be dat.. ....Aunty Beggi Beggi! cheesy

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Campusparot: 5:34am On May 17, 2019
Beggar

Go rent house for Ojodu begger so we will know that u r a full time begger

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Ibcrown(m): 5:34am On May 17, 2019
Did she meet up with the conditions? Make una carry una radarada loo jor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by jimi4us: 5:34am On May 17, 2019
See the person that calls herself an international journalist that is always begging.

No wonder he won't let Davido rest.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:34am On May 17, 2019
The police should have killed her. She is beta off deaf. Shameless witch

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Tintinnoty(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2019
Koje komo de koto ra rubber,

Saka manje grin grin grin

Sorry ma'am

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by daddio(m): 5:37am On May 17, 2019
How he go gif una? Wen all una sabi na to run ya mouth like pikin playing with boris. Yeye noisemaker.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Dadurty(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2019
Aunty Kemi is about to go on another vacation,1 year jail term awaiting her ... she should just learn how to mind her business .... not spilling trash about people’s personal affairs
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Gkemz: 5:40am On May 17, 2019
Retired olosho what service did you offer to demand money? The same celebrities you attack everyday you expected to come to your rescue when you were jailed...
Yabaleft will be your next abode if you continue like this.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by iGISTMORE: 5:40am On May 17, 2019
tongue
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by SHEAU(m): 5:40am On May 17, 2019
155firefox:
he gave you some conditions
What are those conditions? so that we can remind her
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by TollaniINC(f): 5:43am On May 17, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Sheriman(m): 5:43am On May 17, 2019
Awon eyan online beggars... So this Aunty Agbaya can beg For money..

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by kheny12(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2019
Campusparot:
Beggar

Go rent house for Ojodu begger so we will know that u r a full time begger
Negodu,Did she beg from you

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by kolafolabi(m): 5:50am On May 17, 2019
This woman always on the spot light for all the wrong reasons.. *sigh*

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Karemarealty288(m): 5:51am On May 17, 2019
She wants to start with Huspoopi this week...he shouldn't dignify her with a reply.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by ssogundele(m): 5:52am On May 17, 2019
That's the pain of being an objective investigative journalist! Black world don't appreciate or value what role such ones place in a sane society. PTSD is a bad thing and some commenters don't know shit about it. Pray not to be a victim of it otherwise you'll be begging for death! You guys up there kindly take a reading or research journey into what PTSD is all about! That's why when a jailbird comes out of Nigeria prison, he's hardened and only death puts a stop to their dilemma. Nigeria prison needs objective and honest reform!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Gosj01(m): 5:53am On May 17, 2019
Hmmm, Promise and fail! all for the grams.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by amiibaby(f): 5:57am On May 17, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa / Dakore Egbunson-akande Shows-off Baby Bump As She Expects Baby 2 (photos) / Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.