Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo (22829 Views)

"Tacha Is Suff€rng From Depression, Erica Does Nothing" - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by hisexcellency34: 5:58am On May 17, 2019
Wehrey Afonja. Is that why you are venting your frustration against that poor actress, Iyabo Ojo?
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by femi4: 5:58am On May 17, 2019
SHEAU:

What are those conditions? so that we can remind her
Hushpuppi wants Kemi to publicly apologize to Linda Ikeji before he helps her financially with her mental health problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by ssogundele(m): 5:58am On May 17, 2019
Also, it's the lead causes of death amongst America soldiers today! A traumatized brain is a walking time bomb if not treated on time.
On a lighter note- aunty expecting something from these grams guys? Haba! They live their lives for show and got no substance in them! They scam you emotionally and financially! They are all ill winds that blows no one any good!
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by ishawlar: 6:13am On May 17, 2019
That shows u should always mind ur business nd never put month in peoples affair. The prison still never teach u lesson. Madam kemi

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by ollins(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2019
Aunt y Kemi you should know that yahoo guys hardly help anyone nah, na clubs, women clothes dem Sabi, lol
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by phemmie06(m): 6:22am On May 17, 2019
When better news is available contact me
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by loomer: 6:22am On May 17, 2019
This woman, You be beggar but you no know
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Sharpmouth19(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2019
Gud morning my people,ramadan kareem to all muslims in this forum,pls i need ur help finacially,i am sick and broke i need just little amount of money #35,000 to get out of my pain and predicament,i knw sucide is nt a solution but mine is worst,to crown it i av nt eating since yesterday,i am an NCE graduate matric no 08/32437 ECO/MATHS 10/11 and also and electricians,but my sickness makes me nt to work,pls i need ur help, i will appriciate any amount,no amount is too small. Samuel temitope paul 3083079316 Firstbank. God bless u all abundantly. Amee
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Blacksavage: 6:40am On May 17, 2019
Lol Shey na you epp am work him money.. See this woman... O ma se...
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Ladipupoo: 6:47am On May 17, 2019
keep begging ok?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Gabson001(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2019
What do u expect from a pupi?
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by 155firefox: 6:54am On May 17, 2019
SHEAU:
What are those conditions? so that we can remind her
he told her to publicly apologize to all those she has shamed... she refused
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by desmond2pk: 7:03am On May 17, 2019
She is right. Prisoners come out to do worse and heart less wicked things.
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by sparog(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2019
155firefox:
he gave you some conditions

What conditions bro
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Simlex: 7:38am On May 17, 2019
sad sad sad
God help us
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Jkt001(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2019
If you still have an Iota of shame...Presige and dignity....Please....I repeat...Please....Stay away from this Woman....She's void of them all....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by trapQ: 7:59am On May 17, 2019
How is insulting people objective journalism? She calls TB Joshua Tuberculosis Joshua, how is that objective journalism? She called olamide a ritualist and called on thunder to strike her if she was lying and guess what? Thunder struck her some months later.

At least Nigerian prisons are good at restoring people to factory settings. Kemi has not said jack against Ibiyeome again cuz she knows that man means business.
ssogundele:
That's the pain of being an objective investigative journalist! Black world don't appreciate or value what role such ones place in a sane society. PTSD is a bad thing and some commenters don't know shit about it. Pray not to be a victim of it otherwise you'll be begging for death! You guys up there kindly take a reading or research journey into what PTSD is all about! That's why when a jailbird comes out of Nigeria prison, he's hardened and only death puts a stop to their dilemma. Nigeria prison needs objective and honest reform!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Temple1288(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2019
ishawlar:
That shows u should always mind ur business nd never put month in peoples affair. The prison still never teach u lesson. Madam kemi
Who sent her to Prison tho?
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by trapQ: 8:02am On May 17, 2019
Why do people who are asking for favours usually make this mistake.

When you're begging for something never call it "just a little amount". If it's just a little amount then why don't you have it?

That statement alone reduces the willingness of anyone to help.
Sharpmouth19:
Gud morning my people,ramadan kareem to all muslims in this forum,pls i need ur help finacially,i am sick and broke i need just little amount of money #35,000 to get out of my pain and predicament,i knw sucide is nt a solution but mine is worst,to crown it i av nt eating since yesterday,i am an NCE graduate matric no 08/32437 ECO/MATHS 10/11 and also and electricians,but my sickness makes me nt to work,pls i need ur help, i will appriciate any amount,no amount is too small. Samuel temitope paul 3083079316 Firstbank. God bless u all abundantly. Amee
Re: Hushpuppi Promised And Gave Me Nothing - Kemi Olunloyo by Xisnin(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2019
ssogundele:
That's the pain of being an objective investigative journalist! Black world don't appreciate or value what role such ones place in a sane society. PTSD is a bad thing and some commenters don't know shit about it. Pray not to be a victim of it otherwise you'll be begging for death! You guys up there kindly take a reading or research journey into what PTSD is all about! That's why when a jailbird comes out of Nigeria prison, he's hardened and only death puts a stop to their dilemma. Nigeria prison needs objective and honest reform!
I am not sure who is saner between you and Kemi.
It takes a special level of dumbness to be fooled by and then eulogize a
mentally unstable woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) / Saucekid & His Daughter (Picture) / Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.