Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Get #1,000 Per Referal On Jumia One App With This Process - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get #1,000 Per Referal On Jumia One App With This Process (344 Views)

#500 Per Referal No Nin No Bvn... Payments On End Of Every Month / You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get #1,000 Per Referal On Jumia One App With This Process by Jefreymaze: 5:54am On May 17, 2019
Who say you can't get free money. Oya dare me and say it again and mo mah fight e�.
Smiles.

ASSalaamu aleikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu
Ma aljadid?

As I've promised, to be updating you any bucks info as discovered. Oya. Bring your ear make I whisper am to your ear�� .. Sha wait , let talk first

See o, I was there reading jejely in my room when a popularly known e commerce (jumia) sent me mail. PE KINI?
No de hurry. Dey follow me.
Let discuss some terms first

Jumia jumia jumia. As the name sound and as popular it is. Some people might possibly have no clue what it is.

What's jumia?
jumia is an online platform where you get almost everything you want, ranging from electronics, fashions, foodstuffs, paying bills, recharging airtime, booking flight, etc. it has a vast categories and services.

I ve always use other payment platformto pay bills, recharge phone, even used the other jumia app for this transaction, i dont get the kind of satisfactory service like i use to get since i started usingthe jumia one App.

Now what is the deal?

*Jumia one App*
Jumia one App is a jumia application developed to ease transaction for people. How?

We buy recharge card (voucher), we buy vtu , we pay bills (dstv, phcn, star time, ) doing all that without being paid for our efforts. That's absolutely out of it.

*jumia one App* has come to put an end to this. How?

You get back 4% of all transactions carried out on their application. That's not the end of it.
You get back 20% from your first transaction.

What do getting back 20% means!

Assuming you pay bills of 10,000 through the app. You will be given 2,000 back to use ���

Assuming you recharge 1000 airtime. You'll be given 200 to chop�
And if you recharge #100 . you'll be given #20 . na money���

Now. All those above clauses are mainly about first transaction.

Consequent transaction will fetch you 4% cash back. ...

Let now move to the sweet deal and free money part.� I know you ve been patiently waiting to see this.

How is this Ramadan? �
How is Ibadah? Trust is going as suppose?. Cool

Back to it.

The sweet deal is.

Getting free #1,000 . and its unlimited�
HOW?

1.Download the app
https://one./referrals/?invitedby=ddb02da6-d9a9-49e6-9cbb-7f3d01cbdaee

2.Make your first transaction to be able to participate. When you make your first transaction.
3. Navigate to "invite friend"

4. Send your link to your friend to do the same. My dear, when your friend download the app successfully and make first transaction (e.g buying #100 airtime with ATM or bank transfer)

You will get. #1,000 as bonus and you can use it instantly

NOTE!!!. Upon successful download. While registering.
A place will be provided to input a code. Input WELCOME20

Click here to download (Download Now) if its not clickable.
Click this link
https://one./referrals/?invitedby=ddb02da6-d9a9-49e6-9cbb-7f3d01cbdaee

that will give you access to earn 20% cashback�.
If you are having problem doing that, connect me on WhatsApp .

/23408110606818
[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Oando: Court Restrains SEC From Removing Tinubu, Boyo / Kindly Recommend A Safe Online Bitcoin Mining Platfform / Bitcoin Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.