Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Join Nigerian Political Forum(npf) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Nigerian Political Forum(npf) (250 Views)

Don't Give Your Life To Men - Seun Osewa Advices Women Not To Join Nigerian Army / How Nigerian Political ‘godfathers’ Were Humbled In 2019 / Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Nigerian Political Forum(npf) by Tommy3750(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2019
I have been coordinating a forum (Nigerian Political Forum) that host patriotic senators,honarables,contractors, lecturers ,civil servants,public servants,Nigerian citizens e.t.c. X raying, examining and discussing issue of importance.like the just concluded General election,the crisis in South Africa,the falling price of oil in the Global markets,and host of other issues.And is a whatsap platform,please if you are interest.Drop your whatsapp number here or you add me on your whatsapp (08062380296) ,Thanks in anticipation.the group is really brewing good sociopolitical analyst.And we still need more members..
Re: Join Nigerian Political Forum(npf) by influenz: 6:28am On May 17, 2019
Please confirm that you are not a scammer. The number you provided is not on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

N400m Dasukigate: Judge Accuses Defence Counsel Of Frustrating Trial . / Recent Killings In Kogi And The Conspiracy Against Yahaya Bello / Atiku Abubakar Calls For The Arrest Of Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.