Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military (2121 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Don't Give Your Life To Men - Seun Osewa Advices Women Not To Join Nigerian Army / Join Nigerian Political Forum(npf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by IBBG(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2018
One of my siblings approached me to get my opinion on she joining the nigerian military. Well, i told her in a very assertive manner without any ambiguity with clear evidence that it is a bad choice. I told her even though she is passionate about the military, she should just bury it and look for something else to be passionate about. After highlighting some of the ills and decay in the military to her coupled with the fact that the military has been compromised by politicians she agreed with me that it was a bad choice throwing her life down the drain for a country whose government does not value the life of her citizenry. I told her it will be stupid of her to waste her life for corrupt and evil politicians who have infiltrated the ranks of Nigerian army with different military titles sacrificing the lives of our able bodied, young military guys like a cattle led to the slaughter house over circumstances that is humanly avoidable, but due to corruption in the ranks of the military elites who divert and loot funds meant to cater for our military.
I told her in no unclear terms that the country she thinks she is defending don't value her, and that there is no point trying to protect politicians who live flamboyant lifestyle at the expense of tax payers and send their children to the best schools in the world, riding private jets, clubbing all over the world, shopping and vacating in dubai, with their expensive doodads, while she is conscripted to face the horrendous carnage of boko haram.
There is no point making this country safe for our wicked politicians to continue to loot us dry. By the time they kill this country for us, they will run overseas with their family and live large with our looted funds while we are left to gather and lick the ruins of our battered country. Its time we wake up and truly see these guys for who they are, which is wicked, selfish, babaric, inhumane, highfalutin savage vampires who deserve to be burnt alive on a stake. I don't care whether you are my blood brother, as long as your action is not in the interest of this nation i consider you an enemy. National interest must always trump personal interest
My heart truly goes out to the soldiers who have lost their lives in the battle against that babaric sect. May our good Lord grant their families comfort and heal their wounds of the heavy loss.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by babyfaceafrica: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2018
no one needs your advice abegiii

3 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by teekay213(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Especially the southern, northern should go and fight their war themselves.

If I was in the army I will withdraw immediately

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by SouthWestFacts: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2018
If everyone refuses to join military.
then Nigeria will impose compulsory training on each and every citizens, just like Israel
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by teekay213(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2018
SouthWestFacts:
then Nigeria will impose compulsory training on each and every citizens, just like Israel
that's after all the northern youth have been vanquished.

10 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by IBBG(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
At times keeping quiet conceals foolishness and people will consider you wise, while talking when you have nothing to say amounts to foolishness

7 Likes

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by Blooddiamond: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
maybe if you watch this video,u will understand better. U will see how the military was slaughtered like chicken.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quote
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2018
I still keep saying it, any young southerner that joins is Army is a big FOOL!

It's better for southerners to use their money and vast education to form well funded and armed militias in readiness for the inevitable war to free the south from the north.

I won't say more than this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2018
IBBG:
At times keeping quiet conceals foolishness and people will consider you wise, while talking when you have nothing say amounts to foolishness

Don't mind that troll. He clearly is a deluded person.
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2018
IBBG:
At times keeping quiet conceals foolishness and people will consider you wise, while talking when you have nothing say amounts to foolishness
no sense discovered
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by IBBG(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Blooddiamond:
maybe if you watch this video,u will understand better.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quote
don't mind the person. he/she is one of the reasons wicked politicians run roughshod with impunity in this country. No human sympathy for the slain soldiers over circumstances that is absolutely humanly avoidable.
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Blooddiamond:
maybe if you watch this video,u will understand better. U will see how the military was slaughtered like chicken.
Nigerians are slaughtered everyday ,so why cherry picking the military?.... innocent lives are slaughtered by the military themselves...the country is a mess
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by ImadeUReadThis: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
SouthWestFacts:
[/s]

afonja toad

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by Blooddiamond: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I still keep saying it, any young southerner that joins is Army is a big FOOL!

It's better for southerners to use their money and vast education to form well funded and armed militias in readiness for the inevitable war to free the south from the north.

I won't say more than this.
Seconded! A very big war is coming down south,but we aren't ready! What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by SouthWestFacts: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

afonja toad

OSU chick.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by meobizy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
She can apply online to join the US military. At least that one comes with the added perk of becoming a citizen after a few years of service.
Military na military, it doesn't matter for which country.
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by OreMI22: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
BiafransExposed:
I have been hearing this claim I thought it was a joke. These were some of the remaining soldiers from yesterday attack. Please just watch no one was speaking Hausa. This is pure cheating.
I will interprete the Igbo later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_BhDO2T3cU

Maybe the reason they spoke Igbo throughout the video is to show only Igbo Christians were there.

The Buhari regime is intent on massacre of southern peoples in the army.

While he sends Fulani people to go and relax on southern Nigeria streets to collect bribes from motorists, he send southern and Igbo soldiers without proper equipment into Boko Haram battles so that they are killed.

Why can't all Nigerian military units simultaneously go to the northeast and liberate the area from Boko Haram?

Burutai and Buhari, God is watching your evil machinations.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by cicero(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
OP, your kind of stupid is why the white mans believes we the black race have low IQ
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by hammerFC: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari is the worst islamist biggot in Nigeria history.

If he is not massacring women and children in the middle-belt, he is massacrin g southerners in the Military.

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by IBBG(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
cicero:
OP, your kind of stupid is why the white mans believes we the black race have low IQ
you are an idiot for making that statement.

1 Like

Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by Roger3D(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

afonja toad
He is absolutely correct. If the government can compel a handful of university graduates to serve for a year, it shouldn't be too hard to force military service on the youth. Nigeria must have an army to crush internal and external threats
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by Roger3D(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
OreMI22:

The Buhari regime is intent on massacre of southern peoples in the army.

While he sends Fulani people to go and relax on southern Nigeria streets to collect bribes from motorists, he send southern and Igbo soldiers without proper equipment into Boko Haram battles so that they are killed.

Why can't all Nigerian military units simultaneously go to the northeast and liberate the area from Boko Haram?

Burutai and Buhari, God is watching your evil machinations.
I believe you. Boko haram specifically targets southern Christian soldiers on the battlefield. .........when they can identify them
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by KanwuliaExtra: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Only a military base for SOUTHERNER, never to GO TO THE NORTH!

Let the NORTHERN ARMY STAY ONLY IN THE NORTH!

Shikena! kiss

Welcome restructuring 001! kiss
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by Blooddiamond: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
meobizy:
She can apply online to join the US military. At least that one comes with the added perk of becoming a citizen after a few years of service.
Military na military, it doesn't matter for which country.
Pls do u have to link to apply online? I need d site address.
Re: Why I'll Never Advise Anyone To Join Nigerian Military by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Pls do u have to link to apply online? I need d site address.
Sorry. I don’t.
Try google searching.

(1) (Reply)

Politicians From Other Parties Campaigning With Buhari (pics) / Nigeria Will Be Fully Islamized In Few Years, Igbo Can’t Be President – Adol / See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.