Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) (24914 Views)

Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) / Notable Igbo Scientist Inventions And Patent Holders. / Richard Branson Floating In Space Inside The Virgin Galactic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 17, 2019
Oh well, I just hope those bulbs are LEDs. Otherwise, use that at your own risk grin grin
Re: Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
...And our Northern brothers are busy producing bombs and shitting out potential Terrorist and Almajri's.

Until the SS, SE and SW starts working together politically, socially and economically, the Arewa mafias will keep on dominating this country with their under develop style of thinking and governance.

I know one particular moderator will take down this comment, I really don't care, I don talk my Mynd.

Unfortunately the SE will say they want Biafra and their tribalist mentality is stronger than that of the north. The SS is blinded by their oil and they think everyone in Nigeria is feeding off it.

We can only work well along geopolitical zones as there is a common language and mutual understanding at that level. Regional governance is the only way out. Let the SW work with their fellow states, same for SS, SE and the north and we'll see reasonable improvement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) by bixton(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) by mamaafrik(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2019
tiredoflife:

Even we all work together
We will achieve nothing
The real deal is SS SE SW and the joker is NC
Until we can work together and bring the north central to our party it will not change anything
The problem is the north central thinks itself as north
They are more north than the northerner
The constitution needs to be changed and we need the north central to do it
If not we can get educated as much as we want
The north will use its people with the north central to keep us down
how is north using North Central ,pls enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) by HighKing01(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
The love of my life is openly cheating to my face with a bank manager it's so depressing
OgbanjeProphet:
How?
Re: Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) by OgbanjeProphet: 11:17am On May 18, 2019
HighKing01:
The love of my life is openly cheating to my face with a bank manager it's so depressing
sorry for my late reply. Meanwhile, sorry for what you are passing through. But you should not torment yourself over a person that should not be in your life in the first place. Let him or her go. There are many fishes in the river and there are many birds in the air. Just look around you and you will see someone that is meant for you, that would not cheat on you.
Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / NASA To Test Its First All-electric X-plane (photos) / Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.