Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,224 members, 7,957,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women (20690 Views)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Melody25: 1:15pm On May 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is she not Dino's girlfriend?
Try and grow
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by fortunechy(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2019
martineverest:
have u forgotten about Dino and his wife saga?..just like Tonto and Churchill's
i never heard of it before.... u can hint me
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by martineverest(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
fortunechy:
i never heard of it before.... u can hint me
he was a wife beater...he battered his wife so badly that she was soaked with blood..the aunty had to pack out of his home
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by fortunechy(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2019
martineverest:
he was a wife beater...he battered his wife so badly that she was soaked with blood..the aunty had to pack out of his home
if it's true, that's very bad.... So, him and Toto dick share same constituency. Let him Marry toto dick his type then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by CandidNotes: 8:03pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Haaaahaaa fear God ooooooo. She's not related to Dino melaye .Dino melaye is from kogi west why Natasha Akpoti is from kogi central senatorial district.

Odiegwu! So you have to be related to a guy to be his girlfriend? Why didn't I know this? shocked
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by Johnnyessence(m): 4:26am On May 18, 2019
CandidNotes:

Odiegwu! So you have to be related to a guy to be his girlfriend? Why didn't I know this? shocked
Hmmmmmmm u are lieing
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by 9jahotblog: 4:41am On May 18, 2019
CandidNotes:

She IS DINO'S GIRLFRIEND IN ADDITION TO HER OFFICE.
nope, she's not .
Re: Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women by booksrite(f): 4:44am On Jun 29, 2019
if it's true, that's very bad.... So, him and Toto dick share same constituency. Let him Marry toto dick his type then...

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South / Saraki & NASS Members Addressing Protesting NLC Members In Abuja (Photos) / "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.