Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

[songz] Dj Khaled - Father Of Asahd Album Download - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [songz] Dj Khaled - Father Of Asahd Album Download (448 Views)

Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “No Bad Songz” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[songz] Dj Khaled - Father Of Asahd Album Download by Onuorahlegit7: 7:05am On May 17, 2019
Father Of Asahd Album Download
Dj khaled full
The former England captain previously pleaded guilty to using the device while driving his Bentley in central London on 21 November last year.
A court heard he was photographed by a member of the public holding a phone as he drove in "slowly moving" traffic.
Father
Of
Asahd
Beckham, 44, received six points on his licence to add to the six he already had for previous speeding matters.
He was also fined £750, ordered to pay £100 in prosecution costs and a £75 surcharge fee within seven days.
#mufc have switched their attention to Harry Maguire with with De Ligt set to join Barcelona. He would cost around £65m. United have been put off by the £90m quoted for Kalidou Koulibaly #mulive [mirror]
Price Falls! � #FPL
⬇️ Brooks £5.0m
⬇️ Mendy £4.3m

Price Rises! � #FPL
⬆️ Alexander-Arnold £5.8m
⬆️ Mané £10.3m
⬆️ Agüero £12.0m
⬆️ Pogba £8.6m
⬆️ Lucas Moura £6.9m
Dj khaled that he isn't expecting any of his injured players back on Sunday, meaning that David Brooks and Dan Gosling will both miss out.

�️ Howe on Begovic: "We decided to play Mark [Travers], we rested Asmir. He’s been given the final week of the season off to spend some extended time with his
Full album and family download."

�️ Howe: "David Brooks will miss out. None of the players that were unavailable last week are back.”

�️ Sarri: "For sure it will be very difficult for Sunday but we need to consider that the father of asahd our best match, in my opinion, was against Tottenham, three days after 120 minutes in the cup final against Man City. Now it's more difficult because we played 61 matches."

�️ Sarri: "We need to rest. Unfortunately, we have to go to the United States to play a [friendly] match and then we have ten days to prepare the match."

�️ Sarri on facing Leicester after their semi-final success: "It is not easy to recover after a match like this, especially mentally. Physically I think that we can recover, not 100%, but we can recover. Mentally it will be very difficult."

�️ Klopp: "[Robertson and Henderson] - they should be fine. Bobby, not for the weekend but we have time and that should be enough. Mo, looked good around the celebrations! The day before and yesterday, he was running outside and will be part of training today."

�️ Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: "We've had some young players knocking on the door all season and we'll start with one or two of the kids."

�️ Solskjaer on Antonio Valencia: "He's not been fit the five months I've been here, unfortunately. He's really struggled but he feels that he could play a part, yes, and I would hope that he gets through today and tomorrow and we could give him a nice send-off."

�️ Solskjaer on Ander Herrera: "He might play. I don't know yet, we haven't picked the team. He'll probably announce himself later on where he's going to continue his football."

�️ Javi Gracia: "In this moment we have Domingos Quina and Sebastian Prodl injured and the rest of the players are available. We recover Capoue, last week he was injured and he will be available for the next game."

�️ Gracia: "Sometimes you think it is better to rest some players and after it is not the best decision. I prefer to take decisions thinking only of the next game. The next game is important."

�️ Gracia: "The players can be injured in a training session out of the ground, you never know. It is better to keep the same attitude and try to win the next game."

�️ Neil Warnock when asked if this weekend will be Victor Camarasa and Harry Arter's last involvement with the club: "Yes, I would imagine so."

�️ Warnock on the question of motivation v Man Utd: "I don't think that'll be a problem for the group of lads I've had. They're disappointed, like me. What better place to have your final game in the Premier League than the Theatre of Dreams."

�️ Warnock: "We've got to try and win the last game, I think. Nothing to lose, so I hope they give a good account of themselves."

�️ Jan Siewert says that "nearly the same squad" will travel to Southampton this weekend. Erik Durm is unavailable, while Zanka hasn't been able to train properly and Chris Löwe had a "small problem".

�️ Guardiola on Kevin De Bruyne: "He trained the last two days with us, part of the training session. Tomorrow we are going to last train. He could [be involved]."

�️ Pep Guardiola on Fernandinho's availability this weekend: "He's not able. Maybe [for the FA Cup final], we'll see."

� Spurs report that Harry Kane (ankle), Harry Winks (groin) and Davinson Sanchez (thigh) are continuing rehab. Jan Vertonghen (ankle), Danny Rose (hamstring) and Victor Wanyama (thigh) are being assessed.

�️ Rafael Benitez says that Ki Sung-yueng won't feature this weekend because of a knee problem.

� Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin won't feature against Spurs this weekend, while Seamus Coleman is to be assessed.

�️ Silva on Calvert-Lewin: "He's not able to play the next match. It was a kick in the training session, nothing special."

�️ Silva: "Let's see if Coleman also can play or not, he will be a doubt, let's see if tomorrow will be. Small problem in his groin. The situation with Richarlison, he came out the last game with a problem in the rib. He will be out the next game, definitely."

�️ Chris Hughton says that Davy Propper and Jose Izquierdo will miss the game against Manchester City this weekend and are Brighton's only two absentees. Bruno will retire after Sunday's match.

�️ Roy Hodgson says Crystal Palace are monitoring Scott Dann after he "felt something in training".

�️ Hodgson: "We'll have to assess Scott Dann tomorrow because he left training today feeling a slight strain. That's the only one that could possibly be added to the ones we've had for the last few weeks."

�️ Mauricio Pochettino when asked if Jan Vertonghen will be fit for the Champions League final: "We need to assess. I think it is not a big issue because he finished the game but it’s true that now his ankle is swollen. We hope it is not a big problem."

�️ Ralph Hasenhuttl: "We have still one game to go. We will have a few changes and change back to the shape we were playing before, with the players that played before. That means that Angus [Gunn] is playing at the weekend again."

�️ Hasenhuttl on Maya Yoshida: "It was a very, very strong virus and so he is still not more than ten minutes on the bicycle and that’s enough for him. It doesn’t make any sense to take any risk.”

�️ Sean Dyche confirms that Phil Bardsley is fit to feature this weekend. James Tarkowski has just become a father so his participation is still to be determined after he missed a few training sessions. Aaron Lennon is unlikely to be risked.

�️ Brendan Rodgers: “Apart from the players who have been out for a period of time, they’re all fit.”

�️ Unai Emery: "We arrived home at 6am and today we cancelled training because it’s important to rest. Tomorrow we are going to prepare the match for Sunday. I am going to decide with the players who are hungry and in good physical condition to play this match."

�️ Jan Siewert on his goalkeeper situation: "I have to look at Joel Coleman so he will start. He deserves the chance."

�️ Siewert on whether his younger players could feature: "Could be. I think the players who played against Man Utd so well also deserve a game so it's important for me to have this in good balance."

Eden Hazard this season in all comps:

39 starts
19 goals
18 assists

37 goal involvements in 39 starts.

World Class stats.
Ronaldo Launches A Nasty Attack on Messi, But He Makes Sense..

dailyactive.info

May 10, 2019 10:56 AM

In what seemed to have faded a little from people’s mind, Juventus star Cristiano has revived his rivalry with Lionel Messi.

Ronaldo has stated that Lionel Messi has also to bear the blame for having lost to Liverpool on Tuesday.

Messi who was totally overpowered at Anfield was left holding his waist while watching 4 goals streaming to their net.

It means that Liverpool will take on Tottenham Hotspur in an all-English final at the Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid on June 1.

Ronaldo won’t be appearing in the showcase final for the first time since 2015 but the Juventus star still had his say on great rival Messi.

‘It is unfair to point the culprits to a defeat,’ Ronaldo said at a Santander event. ‘I see that Barcelona has a great team and has the best player in the world, which is Messi.

‘The other day I read that other player lost and Barca wins [because of] Messi. It is a tremendous injustice to all the players and the coaching staff.

‘Barcelona is a great team with great players and very good coaches. You should be a little more careful with criticism.’

While keen to comment on Barcelona, former Real Madrid star Ronaldo was at pains to praise the ’emotional intelligence’ of Liverpool’s stunning performance.

‘[Liverpool] had more motivation, intensity and desire,’ added the Portuguese forward. ‘In the first part, Barcelona had chances to score a goal that would have changed everything.

‘But Liverpool deserved it. They have shown strength and emotional intelligence.

‘In the fourth goal there was a mistake, but I think that if it had not [been scored], it would have arrived in a different way. They played the game of their lives.

‘It’s a shame for Barcelona, because they played a great game in the first leg, we all enjoyed Messi.

‘It’s a pity that there is not a Spaniard in the final, but Liverpool deserved it more.’

This is the first time since 2013 when Neither Cristiano Ronaldo nor Lionel Messi will feature in the Champions League final.
Only three goalkeepers have won the Premier League Golden Glove award in their debut season in the competition:

� Petr Cech
� Pepe Reina
� Alisson

Liverpool do the double.
Liverpool are the first team in English top-flight history to not win the title having been seven points clear at the start of the new year.

Did they really 'bottle' it? �
Liverpool in the Premier League this season:

• Fewest defeats (1)
• Fewest goals conceded (22)
• Two Golden Boot winners
• Golden Glove winner

The greatest ever runners-up. �
Martin Dúbravka has now kept 11 clean sheets in the Premier League this season; the most by a Newcastle goalkeeper in a single campaign since Tim Krul managed 15 in 2011/12.

#NUFC finished 5th that season.
RECORD: Alisson is the first Liverpool goalkeeper to keep more than 20 clean sheets in a single Premier League season.

Pepe Reina’s club has been broken.

�� The Brazilian wins the Premier League Golden Glove.
Prior to April 2019, Man Utd had never lost a home game 2-0 in their Premier League history.

24/04/2019: Man Utd 0-2 Man City
12/05/2019: Man Utd 0-2 Cardiff

It's now happened twice in the last 19 days. �
⚽#BBCSPORT

BREAKDOWN OF PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS �EUROPEAN SPOT
----------------------------------------------------

�Who qualifies for Europe usually?

�The top four teams in the Premier League qualify for the Champions League, while the FA Cup winners, the Carabao Cup winners and the fifth-placed side in the top flight go into the Europa League.

�If the winners of the two cups finish in the top four, their places go to the teams sixth and seventh in the league.

�But the winners of the Champions League and Europa League - both guaranteed to be English - also qualify.

So what happens here?

�Will England get an extra Champions League spot?

�England will only get a fifth team in the Champions League if a club who finish outside the top four win one of the tournaments.

�Arsenal finished fifth in the Premier League this season.

�That means they need to win the Europa League to qualify for next season's Champions League.

�If they lose their final, they will be in the Europa League group stages next season.

�What happens if a team win either cup and finish in the top four?

�Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham all finished in the top four.

�If any of those teams win their tournament, their Champions League spot does not transfer down to the next Premier League side.

�What happens to their spot may surprise you.

�If Chelsea win the Europa League, it means Austrian champions Red Bull Salzburg go straight into the group stages instead of qualifying.

�That is because the Austrian Bundesliga, at 11th, is the top-ranked league not to have an automatic Champions League qualifier.

�With both Champions League finalists in the top four, the third-placed team in France's Ligue 1 - likely to be Lyon or Saint-Etienne - go straight into the group stages instead of the qualifiers.

�France is the highest-ranked league, at fifth, to have a team enter the qualifiers.

�So Chelsea can deny Arsenal a place?

�Yes, effectively Chelsea can stop Arsenal qualifying for the Champions League twice - through both the Premier League and Europa League.

�Maurizio Sarri's side's group spot for next season is booked through the league, which means all they are playing for in the Europa League finalis the prestige of winning the trophy.

�If they win, they are still in the Champions League and Arsenal missout.

� If Arsenal win, then they will both be in next season's Champions League.

�Who else gets in the Europa League?

�Arsenal, unless they win the Europa League, and Manchester United have booked their places in next season's tournament.

�If Manchester City win the FA Cup, then seventh place in the Premier League - Wolves - will go into the Europa League second qualifying round on 25 July.

�But if Watford win the FA Cup, then the Hornets will go straight into the group stages and sixth place in the Premier League goes into the qualifiers instead.

�That would mean United's first leg would clash with their pre-season plans abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From 2019 Vgmas Red Carpet / Oritsefemi Speaks – Yahoo Boys Are Stingy, They Never Help Artistes / Joro Olumofin Gives 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.