Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigeria: Can We Get Any Better? Multiple Registration Rocks Sim Registration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Can We Get Any Better? Multiple Registration Rocks Sim Registration. (712 Views)

Evidence Of Obiano’s Multiple Registration Emerges, INEC Under Pressure To Act / Ondo Discovers 14,000 Multiple Registration / Acn: Inec Can’t Detect Multiple Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Can We Get Any Better? Multiple Registration Rocks Sim Registration. by kosovo(m): 3:47am On Sep 24, 2010
We can now confirm that  the NCC recommendation for compulsory Sim registration has been utter purgamentum! We also have reports of multiple Sim registration , people registering for members of families, churches and offices, thumb printing multiple times using all thumbs. After getting the reports i was in perculsus and total discombobulation, at first, i had my benefit of doubts, but my visit to one of the registration centers put my mind to lacrimosus.  I meant a bloke on his tenth Sim registration for his younger brother, i decided to percontor percunctor the bloke, he gave me a moronic reply which i expected. . .  "na today nigeria spoil, go call police nah". i turned towards the direction of staff, only to see him taking chips and smiling stupidly and pueriliter. Out of anger and intumesco i left without achieving the registration parameter.

It is not only sardonic and melancholic that things like this still exist in Nigeria but a major blow to the civility, rationality and thinking faculty of many Nigerians, and to think that we might have a hitch-free voters registration would be most moronic thing to ever envisage. May God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria: Can We Get Any Better? Multiple Registration Rocks Sim Registration. by bkbabe97y(m): 4:58am On Sep 24, 2010
kosovo:

It is not only sardonic and melancholic that things like this still exist in Nigeria but a major blow to the civility, rationality and thinking faculty of many Nigerians, and to think that we might have a hitch-free voters registration would be most moronic thing to ever envisage. May God Bless Nigeria.

Nah, the only sad thing that happened here was the Govt, stu*pidly, insisting that citizens get fingerprinted in order to get a phone!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons And Reforms / Statement By The State Security Service (sss)signed By Sss Spokesperson, Marilyn / Why Africa Is 25 Years Behind The Developed World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.