Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide (1352 Views)

Russia-ukrainan War: Sokoto Students Now In Budapest, Says Tambuwal / No WASSCE For Nigerian Students Now - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by oguguopenny(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2019
It became so scary last Night at the University of Nigeria Nsuka (UNN) as two more students claimed to be inspired by infamous Late Chukwuemeka Akachi who took his life just 48 hours ago. this time the students are not going to keep calm as it has been alerted that so many others are worming up to the same tragic ill act. i took time out to check the various social media handles of some students and found something wired which i intend to reveal in this write-up. You may choose to call me a religious man afterward, you will not be wrong to do so because i really am.

https://seogbedu..com/2019/05/university-of-nigeria-nsukka-has-been.html

1 Like

Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:16am On May 17, 2019
RIP in advance

3 Likes

Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:28am On May 17, 2019
Its beautiful over their
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by Barryseal: 11:02am On May 17, 2019
It had to be. I knew Akachi's story will influence young people who are easily swayed by trends. He really beautified suicide with his writing skills.
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 11:06am On May 17, 2019
The negative influence of media.
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by kodyx(f): 3:21pm On May 17, 2019
This is becoming unhealthy, why think suicide is an option. pls think about your family and loved ones before killing yourself. it really is not worth the pain,just my honest opinion.
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2019
That's what happens when you don't know the consequence of talking your own life. mumu people
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by Durhleepee(f): 3:54pm On May 17, 2019
But seriously what's there at the other end? Complete oblivion or possibly reincarnation?
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by respect80(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2019
Durhleepee:
But seriously what's there at the other end? Complete oblivion or possibly reincarnation?
What a nice question...
Sniper is around N300 or there about... grin

Anyway, don't try any shit cos life is sweet
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by marshalcarter: 3:32am On May 18, 2019
angry your life is not worth taking your life...if you know you know... coming from a deep revelationcheesy
Re: Manny UNN Students Now Want To Commit Suicide by Cruz889(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2019
Barryseal:
It had to be. I knew Akachi's story will influence young people who are easily swayed by trends. He really beautified suicide with his writing skills.
no be say you talk akachi was my classmate in secondary school, back then he really know how to use words

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts / Universities To Return To Pen And Paper Exams After Students Caught Using AI To / Oluremi Tinubu And Leah Sharibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.