Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) (906 Views)

DSS Denies Dispersing Doctors Who Went For interview Organised By Saudi Arabia / Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by stephenduru: 10:11am On May 17, 2019
Kano State Gov. Ganduje donated N3 million each, to Zainab Aliyu & Ibrahim Abubakar who were recently freed from Saudi Arabia after they were falsely arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking. Gov Umar Ganduje made this known when the FG formerly handed them over through Hon Abike Dabiri.

See more photos after the cut....

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/gov-ganduje-donates-n3m-to-zainab-aliyu.html

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:13am On May 17, 2019
....And Leah Sharibu's parents is still struggling to eat three square meals...

The rich northern kids gets released in split seconds and compensated with N3million, but the poor Leah Sharibu languish in the den of Boko Haram.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 17, 2019
Gandollars.. $$$
Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by Auladimeji(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
....And Leah Sharibu's parents is still struggling to eat three square meals...

The rich northern kids gets released in split seconds and compensated with N3million, but the poor Leah Sharibu languish in the den of Boko Haram.
You always want to have your opinion but you always sounds stupid

You behaves like an idiot and a vagabond. Better change your way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:33am On May 17, 2019
Auladimeji:

Stop mistaking me for your father.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by Auladimeji(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Stop mistaking me for your father.

Thanks.
Do you see what I wrote manifested

You're just a miserable Hediot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by Turantula(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2019
Should have given her dollars
Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by JasonScoolari: 1:43pm On May 17, 2019
Auladimeji:
Do you see what I wrote manifested

You're just a miserable Hediot
It seems I have caused you so much pains with my comments that's why you keep mistaking me for your father.

Drink Dano Milk and stay strong.
grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 2:01pm On May 17, 2019
Auladimeji:

you are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by JasonScoolari: 2:14pm On May 17, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
you are very stupid
Allow him display his high level of stupidity for the world to see.

He couldn't counter my comments objectively that's why he resorted to insults making him the stupid one.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by Rosarie10: 12:07am On May 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Allow him display his high level of stupidity for the world to see.

He couldn't counter my comments objectively that's why he resorted to insults making him the stupid one.
grin
hmm
Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by JasonScoolari: 12:38am On May 23, 2019
Rosarie10:
hmm
Do you wanna start? grin
Re: Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) by ablelin: 1:50am On May 23, 2019
That is good, hope he paid them from the babariga that refused to stop flowing with dollars and not from the coffeers of the state government....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

(1) (Reply)

After Mark another landlord of the senate Ekweremmadu goes home. / See How Staff Mobbed And Welcome Zainab Ahmed After Being Reappointed In Abuja / Alex Ikwechegh FREE Fuel: Pandemonium In Aba, Roads Blocked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.