Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen (14440 Views)

SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by AfonjaBoston: 12:18pm On May 17, 2019
Nsarug80:
"What do you expect? Is she not from the same region as Onneghen?. Our son syndrome. Nonsense people. The "nonsense people" are the ones whose resources are used to feed you & your poverty ravaged region.

Your point is?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by smashergold: 12:19pm On May 17, 2019
Can't post anything on nairaland ... I have a topic but can't post.. "System overwhelmed "
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Peacemaker5129(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2019
another bad news for ipob miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by smashergold: 12:21pm On May 17, 2019
Can't post anything on nairaland ... I have a topic but can't post since morning uptill now.. "System overwhelmed " that's what I get.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2019
seanfer:
Johnnyessence come and see your Mary Odili giving judgement with emotions
what did justice Mary odili said.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by AfonjaBoston: 12:22pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
what did justice Mary odili said.

U no sabi read Johnny
Why has she not recused herself from any case PDP supports

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Johnnyessence(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

U no sabi read Johnny
I haven't read it. You that have gone through it, what is her ruling about the case.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 17, 2019
Okay.. Na Wa OOO
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by AfonjaBoston: 12:27pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I haven't read it. You that have gone through it, what is her ruling about the case.

I be your P.A. abi?

You done dey smoke that thing whey you dey smoke when you lose election abi
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

U no sabi read Johnny
Minority judgment by Justice Mary Odili nullifies Onnoghen’s suspension
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by AfonjaBoston: 12:28pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Minority judgment by Justice Mary Odili nullifies Onnoghen’s suspension

Why she never delete herself

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Johnnyessence(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Why she never delete herself
that's her view about the case.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by AfonjaBoston: 12:31pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
that's her view about the case.

Olodo grin angry
Now na view abi? Why are you such a hypocrite
Why can she not excuse herself from any case PDP is an interested party?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Olodo grin angry
Now na view abi? Why are you such a hypocrite
Why can she not excuse herself from any case PDP is an interested party?
you are ignorant of what you are saying here, this is judiciary case and not pdp case ignorant fellow. Your propaganda doesn't hold any water here.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by samstradam: 12:36pm On May 17, 2019
Our Justice system will remain doomed when idiots like Mary Odili contine to rise above their station.

I wonder how she passed through law school sef, 6-1, I have not seen such a ridiculous margin in the supreme court..... anyway lets continue with all these political judgements.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by AfonjaBoston: 12:37pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are ignorant of what you are saying here, this is judiciary case and not pdp case ignorant fellow. Your propaganda doesn't hold any water here.

Is cross river not pdp govt.
Na you be ignorant. Pdp has been an interested party stop acting like a fool

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by frankson1(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2019
GOATandYAMtheory:

What do you expect? [b]Is she not from the same region [/b]as Onnoghen? "Our son" syndrome

Nonsense people!

Don't mind her. She's playing opposition party. One of the panel members by name Inyang Okon is even closer to Onnoghen.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Lordknowz: 12:47pm On May 17, 2019
[s]
zeromeridian:
Yoruba justices ganging up with the Fulanis against the South just because of Tinubu ambition.

Afonjas will see what betrayal will lead to very soon

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Okoyeebows: 12:47pm On May 17, 2019
zeromeridian:
Yoruba justices ganging up with the Fulanis against the South just because of Tinubu ambition.

When Adeniyi Ademola was kicked out, did you hear any noise?

In 1994, Justice Oputa an Igbo man recommended this same Onnoghen for dismissal over corruption.

You can't know this because you lack knowledge of history. That's why you can't trace your ancestry or where you came from. Jew today, Biafran tomorrow.

Onnoghen has been kicked out, you can go hang.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Johnnyessence(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Is cross river not pdp govt.
Na you be ignorant. Pdp has been an interested party stop acting like a fool
stop behaving ignorant here, it is both the 2 parties that are interested including the judicial arm of government and Nigeria bar association too. So don't tell me that it's pdp that's interested in this case.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by AfonjaBoston: 12:59pm On May 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
stop behaving ignorant here, it is both the 2 parties that are interested including the judicial arm of government and Nigeria bar association too. So don't tell me that it's pdp that's interested in this case.

You be mumu fg is a party to the case na them.hire and fire the corrupt bastard.
Pdp chook mouth say don't fire. Pdp.is an interested party and the pdp led cross river state govt filed a case

And Mary Odili should excuse herself

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Johnnyessence(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

You be mumu fg is a party to the case na them.hire and fire the corrupt bastard.
Pdp chook mouth say don't fire. Pdp.is an interested party and the pdp led cross river state govt filed a case

And Mary Odili should excuse herself

stop behaving ignorant here, who took him to cct and also removed Onnoghen, which party did the person came from? Stop behaving this way now.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by TGM2015: 1:17pm On May 17, 2019
All I see is Mary Odili
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by Cajal(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2019
Poverty development party and their partner will not see any thing wrong in ' Mary odilli'
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by deafeyez: 2:10pm On May 17, 2019
GOATandYAMtheory:

What do you expect? Is she not from the same region as Onnoghen? "Our son" syndrome

Nonsense people!

She refused to be used as a rubber stamp I think.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Cross River Govt Suit on Justice Onnoghen by olmyde(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2019
zeromeridian:

Betrayal of who or to whom?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / FG To Use Seized Properties As Offices / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.