Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. (47468 Views)

Lady Drops Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Child In Offering Bowl During His Church Wedding / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 17, 2019
Abeg my wisdom tooth wan kill me ,I never ready wan die abeg how much and where for the island I fit pluck am comot
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Arysexy(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2019
Why hasn't this tribalistic and evil government banned sniper? Is it because Northerners haven't started using it to commit suicide?

We all know the speed of light this same Govt used to ban tramadol, just bc Hausa youth were abusing it. Even though tramadol is used for treatment of other diseases. This govt never bordered about those in need of tramadol.

I can't count the number of deaths recently caused by sniper, yet no public announcement has been made against its abuse.

F***king country
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:17pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by JimohMomoh: 2:19pm On May 17, 2019
Chai....
It seems the devil have relocated to Nigeria.

I remember sometime ago when Nigeria was ranked among the happiest people on earth, things just changed suddenly.
God help us
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by JimohMomoh: 2:20pm On May 17, 2019
Arysexy:
Why hasn't this tribalistic and evil government banned sniper? Is it because Northerners haven't started using it to commit suicide?

We all know the speed of light this same Govt used to ban tramadol, just bc Hausa youth were abusing it. Even though tramadol is uses for treatment of other diseases. This govt never bordered about those in need of tramadol.

I can't count the number of deaths recently caused by sniper, yet no public announcement has been made against its abuse.

F***king country

If they ban sniper they will migrate to Shaving Powder
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Badonasty(m): 2:24pm On May 17, 2019
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username "Cici olatundun" has dropped suicidal thoughts of drinking sniper over her complicated relationship.

She Wrote:
I wish I drink sniper an die
My relationship is killing me

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/05/lady-drops-suicidal-thoughts-on-facebook-over-her-complicated-relationship-video/

please drink it and die jare
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by fortunechy(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2019
Satan is about to receive another soul to his kingdom very soon
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by yazga: 2:29pm On May 17, 2019
DEAR LADIES,
Slay Queens
Stop punishing your beautiful self...
Stop breaking your own heart by yourself..
Stop calling his phones endlessly and when he doesn't pick, you hide your caller ID or even buy a new line and continue the calls..
Trust me, he saw your missed calls and chose not to return them.
He is not too busy as he claims.
Wasn't he busy when he came after you?
Didn't he make out time from his busy schedule to spend time with you?
Didn't he make out time to call and chat with you even when it's late night?
Though he was busy, but picked your call at the first ring?
What changed now?
Stop bugging his friends with calls asking after him and his whereabout biko....
Believe me, he probably had discussed you with them and they know you ain't his woman, so they will keep toying with your head and make jest of you after the calls......
Real men don't discuss their woman, so stop giving them reasons to talk about you....
He sees your calls and messages, he just doesn't want to respond. He has moved to the next pussy.
He is done with you...
DONE AND DUSTED!!!!���
Trying to get him back is just flogging a dead horse, or watering a dead flower....
Believe me, you will lose yourself trying to get him back...
He is busy giving another lady that attention he is denying you... Sounds funny right?
Some men are just immature and cannot tell you they are done...
They just leave you in the middle of nowhere, wondering what happened and where you got it wrong..���...
It's his loss not yours, if he fails to see a wonderful person you are....
Pick up yourself and let him go, because you are everything another man is praying for...
LOVE is not meant to be forced!!!
Cry, grieve, do whatever you will, but do not make a fool of yourself....
Keep your dignity and self respect!!!
Besides you never believed you would meet him, so believe there is someone better than him waiting for you!!!
LET HIM GO!!he has moved on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by BlackPanther101(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
Nigeria my country, to commot for country now don hard sortey na grave my people the carry themself go. las las we shall all enjoy the next level together. dear sniper stop seeing our people off to the grave.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by owila4luv(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2019
just get one guy wey go fire you overnight take some almarula wine. you go forget that guy i swear! no bury that pu**y abeg
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by COCKCROW: 2:36pm On May 17, 2019
THERE ARE MORE SNIPPER TO DRINK. I HAVE FERTILISER
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by enemyofprogress: 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
What is she waiting for? Today is Friday,the best day to die
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by onadana: 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
IamD18:
Them use chain tie you for the relationship?

I wonder ooo.Person wey wan die no dey make noise.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by IMAliyu(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2019
Arysexy:

We all know the speed of light this same Govt used to ban tramadol, just bc Hausa youth were abusing it. Even though tramadol is uses for treatment of other diseases. This govt never bordered about those in need of tramadol.

F***king country
Seriously niqqah?
How did you interpret this as being a tribal matter, or how did her relationship problems become the concern of the government?
Even if you ban sniper, how will that stop people that intend on killing themselves?
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by wonlasewonimi: 2:50pm On May 17, 2019
asalimpo:

you mean baygon is banned in d uk? Is baygon an international product. I thought it was nigerian only? Anyway, raid here doesnt kill mosquitoes talkless of roaches. Too weak. But baygon does a satisfactory job. Perfectly. All d time. Just a lil too pricey though. N1500/long can.

You cannot sell baygon in the open market. Poisonous stuff such as sniper should be banned. There are other ways to exterminate insects.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by ngwaba(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2019
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username "Cici olatundun" has dropped suicidal thoughts of drinking sniper over her complicated relationship.

She Wrote:
I wish I drink sniper an die
My relationship is killing me

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/05/lady-drops-suicidal-thoughts-on-facebook-over-her-complicated-relationship-video/

Donate your organs and then kill yourself
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by 8stargeneral: 2:52pm On May 17, 2019
Menh sniper dey move market now pass fuel grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Judebility11(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2019
Dar ar some certain things i normally imagine sometimes, ur relationship is killing u, instead to fine solution to it, u still hv the time to snap D drug dat u want to take and at Desame time taking different types of selfie wit tears in ur eyes.
Sister if I may ask, who is fooling who here?
Ur date or u in person or never D less we reading and commenting on ur post.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Seedless081: 2:55pm On May 17, 2019
GistMeMore:
undecided

Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha, Weed At A Nightclub With Husband, Ned Nwoko ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here

What concerns this post with the present situation, someone wants to commit suicide and you are talking babash.... If she likes she should smoke exhaust pipe of trailer for all i care...
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Arysexy(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2019
IMAliyu:

Seriously niqqah?
How did you interpret this as being a tribal matter, or how did her relationship problems become the concern of the government?
Even if you ban sniper, how will that stop people that intend on killing themselves?

I'm sure u are also aware that banning tramadol never stopped drug abuse by some Hausa youth? Why was this govt so quick in the ban of tramadol bearing in mind that the same drug is beneficial to many patients who need it for cure?
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by vickydevoka(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Follow my rule. I was doing fine before you You came to unbalance the equation Wetin remain na to remove you o. Especially with all these mad ladies filling the cyber space You toast small dem go bring their family issues come meet you Jobless things. You do anyhow I japa Besides towtow no get nafdac number...no one special. All na for nack
Bros thank u
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 17, 2019
Fools everywhere
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Ubdavis(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2019
Sister u no mean buzz. Kil urslf and drop a note. Haba! If to say na just me. ..
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by vickydevoka(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2019
imitateMe:
Iffa hear say woman wan commit suicide. Women wey stingy pass anything
Wat has stingy you to do with suicide
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Vickthoure(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
why is suicide all over
abeg my people we are in this world together, nobody is leaving anybody
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Obamaxpert: 3:24pm On May 17, 2019
And ur still wishing and also advertising it? Go ahead and kill ursef to prove u love him mumu
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by ChristyB(f): 3:24pm On May 17, 2019
ordinary relationship?/ What's really happening these day?
God help us oo it's now becoming a trend.
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by Platony(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2019
"SUICIDE" d new slay. Smh. undecided
Re: Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. by IPOB: 3:36pm On May 17, 2019
rockstar27:
WHY U NO DRINK IT, WETIN BE OUR OWN. IF U NO DRINK NAH BASTARD U BE. I HATE HEARING PEOPLE COMMITIING SUICIDE because UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES U HAVE NO REASON TO KILL URSELF...
IF U WANT DIE, I NO HOLD U OOO, IN FACT OUR POPULATION IS TOO MUCH SO, VACANT FOR US
you talk anyhow you're all this rants on nairaland. what do u mean under any circumstances. what about the man 2017 who lost his wife and child after 10 yrs barriness he wanted to end it all. But out of people talking to him he managed to put himself together. just wish that strong evil does not befall u. Don't try mentioning me because I already have 15k + mentions and 100+ mentions everyday I wouldn't see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 21 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.