Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

A Bitter Experience With Globacom - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Bitter Experience With Globacom (310 Views)

Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! / Globacom Tweak / GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bitter Experience With Globacom by Enskynelson(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2019
A friend of mine shared this bitter experience with me and I have decided to share it with all Nairalanders. Yesterday, he decided to recharge his glo line via UBA app for the main purpose of doing glo N1000 data subscription. He was previously owing N50 so he decided to recharge the sum of N1050 so he can be left with the sum of N1000 for the monthly data plan.
After doing the recharge, my friend did not see the amount recharged in his main account but rather, the recharge was sent to his BONUS ACCOUNT thereby making it impossible for him to do the data subscription.
Well, he decided to call Glo Customer Care and they said it happened that way because he chose an irregular amount (N1050) instead of amounts like n200, N400, N500, N1000 etc. He decided to speak with another agent this morning and the lady gave the same explanation earlier provided.
Dear Nairalanders, have you experienced such from Glo before? Do one buy BONUS? How can Globacom tell me I just recharged my bonus account when BONUS means an extra dividend? Can one go to the market and buy "jara"? This I see as the highest form of fraud and if nothing is done by the regulating bodies, we will continue to be treated terribly and anyhow in this country.

CC: Mynd44; Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Uber Driver Will Now Shut Up! / Infinix S4 Review (users Experience) / BEMORE Empowered Foundation And REAN Team Up To Boost Solar Energy Project In On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.