Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration (32591 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Meliaen(f): 3:52pm On May 17, 2019
Eucharia is everything.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by MJBOLT: 3:54pm On May 17, 2019
NPComplete:
Lol. She just gave them another reason to commit suicide.

All they need to do is to see a picture of her on the altar with all those excessive make-up and realise that God has forsaken religion a long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Snow02: 3:54pm On May 17, 2019
this woman doesn't age??

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Seun360(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2019
Ikpa001:
Hmmmm.... Sniper dey pain o. You can imagine the excruciating pain before death. You fit even regret why you drink am in the first place.

Contact me on 07068649044 for 'euthanasia pill'. It will kill seamlessly, without any pain.

Don't die screaming! Die with dignity

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Automatic3444(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2019
itspzpics:
I see

Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos,See => HERE

I guess u are a fool
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Hily77: 4:06pm On May 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Na who you be?
She is one of the best actress in Africa that is if you are old enough to see her act. angry

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
lilbest4:
You will still die in the end so what's the point
Suicide is an option let those who are bold enough do it if they are no longer interested in life

Gbam!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by alezzy13: 4:11pm On May 17, 2019
ThierryJay:

She lost her grown up only son to death last year. I believe she's getting over it. That's why she's putting up the post.

Wow!! I didn't know this. cry

Must have been a very very difficult period for her.

Thank God for the Grace on her to pull through
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by pluto123: 4:13pm On May 17, 2019
Odiegwu! I Was Expecting To Hearing How A Huge Miracle Take Happen In Her Life!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Gabson001(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2019
NPComplete:

All they need to do is to see a picture of her on the altar with all those excessive make-up and realise that God has forsaken religion a long time ago.
Is not about the look bro.. Itz about the message,.. God can use anybody remember
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by ensamy(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2019
God used Mary Magdalene so God can still use her to free someone in depression. Amen
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by NPComplete: 4:24pm On May 17, 2019
Gabson001:

Is not about the look bro.. Itz about the message,.. God can use anybody remember

Nonsense and fuckery.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by nicason(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2019
I concur
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Gabson001(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Nonsense and fuckery.
Fear God
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by NPComplete: 4:34pm On May 17, 2019
Gabson001:

Fear God

Leave God out of u and Eucharia's foolishness and fuckery.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Gabson001(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2019
NPComplete:

Leave God out of u and Eucharia's foolishness and fuckery.
Sense far from you
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by enemyofprogress: 4:39pm On May 17, 2019
martineverest:
stupid statement... she lost her only son and child 2 years ago and agrees still waxing stronger .. isn't that an inspiration
Rubbish! Na who you be?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On May 17, 2019
Hily77:

She is one of the best actress in Africa that is if you are old enough to see her act. angry
Rubbish! Na who you be?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by lepasharon(f): 4:44pm On May 17, 2019
NPComplete:

grin

Savage!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Charly68: 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
martineverest:
stupid statement... she lost her only son and child 2 years ago and agrees still waxing stronger .. isn't that an inspiration
. Why regarding the brainless comment
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by ruggedtimi(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2019
Suicide is never an option i swear.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
uzobaby:
The suicide rate is becoming alarming...now that life is even easier with technology people are giving up..you put yourself under pressure by doing competition with others or trying to impress people that you are beyond sinning.. I like living my life at my own pace before people push me into unwanted pressure. .

What can you archives with technology in a country that see possession of laptop as evil.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by mikaelzX(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2019
lilbest4:
You will still die in the end so what's the point
Suicide is an option let those who are bold enough do it if they are no longer interested in life
When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: If you are thinking suicide, use me as a source of inspiration by mikaelzX(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2019
teekay213:
Do whatever you want with your life

Na you get am
It ain't your life, it's God's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.