Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare (32566 Views)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 10:50am On Feb 28
"I will buy you and marry you, show me your husband"- Portable replies Laide Bakare after she calls him a d!rty boy from Sango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNrqXyKr-WY?si=71MVMsvLMXy2nwK9

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 10:50am On Feb 28
Portable dey vex ooo. Funny singer

“I will buy you and marry you” – Portable retaliates as Bakare labels him ‘dirty boy’ from Sango

Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has lashed out at Nollywood actress Laide Bakare, claiming he has enough money to buy and marry her after she called him a dirty boy from Sango.

During an interview, Laide Bakare referred to Portable as a dirty boy while discussing sensitive and personal topics, following some vulgar statements the singer made on her media page.

In the interview, Bakare was asked personal questions, including the controversy surrounding her child being claimed by two individuals alleging to be the child’s father.

In response, she stated, “That’s where Wahala started. When I finished my house in Lekki, I sent out invitations. I saw it to them, they saw it, no response at all.”

She continued, “I told them, ‘You’re not okay.’ I sent invitations to you, and you didn’t even say anything. So when I now got my (inaudible), a person commented under my post, saying, ‘Sorry rich woman.'”

The actress added that Portable, the Nigerian singer, was the one who made the comment. She went on to abuse and insult him, calling him “a dirty mad boy from Sango.”

In a subsequent video, Portable responded, emphasizing that Bakare had earlier stated that if her husband cheats, she’ll cheat as well.

Therefore, he warned her not to associate with his wife for fear of her influencing his wife negatively.

Portable stated, “No be you do interview say if your husband cheats, you go cheat. Due to this, I messaged and asked that you shouldn’t associate with my wife, who is an actress.”

“Because you’re unfortunate, you might advise her to cheat as well.”

Regarding Bakare’s comment about him being a dirty boy, Portable said, “You called me a dirty boy, but I can buy you. Who is your husband? Tell me your husband.”

The singer made several sensitive statements in the video, which is attached below.

https://www.gistreel.com/i-will-buy-you-and-marry-you-portable-retaliates-as-bakare-labels-him-dirty-boy-from-sango/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Cantonese: 11:30am On Feb 28
Na that dirty boy pain am pass. No one has ever called him a dirty boy. Him head scatter over those words.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Kukutenla: 11:38am On Feb 28
How's this our business

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by marsup: 12:42pm On Feb 28
Get cleaned up if you are dirty grin grin grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Gkay1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28
Husband dey naim she dey find u ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by adioolayi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28
Noise makers

4 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Pristine664: 12:51pm On Feb 28
Cantonese:
Na that dirty boy pain and my pass. No one has ever called him a dirty boy. Him head scatter over those words.

Lol somebody finally told him the truth.

cool

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by bassdow: 12:51pm On Feb 28
hmm

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Boogyman557: 12:51pm On Feb 28
Nn

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by ProjectsCityNG: 12:51pm On Feb 28
Werey

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by chigator2: 12:51pm On Feb 28
Ggg

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by atobs4real(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28
Druggy just spoke.
Will u argue with the likes of Zazzu.
He is having fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by yesloaded: 12:52pm On Feb 28
atobs4real:
Druggy just spoke.
Will u argue with the likes of Zazzu.
He is having fun

grin

The guy don force himself on Nigerians

I got to know about him n his wahala on nairaland

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:52pm On Feb 28
Why is he angry? Is not dirty?

Very irresponsible looking guy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Frigga13: 12:52pm On Feb 28
He will buy that woman.. and still grant her freedom

Very funny lady..

4 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by AntiChristian: 12:53pm On Feb 28
Unkempt Singer vs Nollywood Vulture!

Parents train your kids oo!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Noniblaq(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28
K

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by GenFunction: 12:53pm On Feb 28
show me your husband,LOL

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Adewale1603(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28
If not disrespect, Who be "portable" when laide bakare have been acting movies and have been a movie actress. Who knows portable then, where was him? Dirty, ugly, uncouth and illiterate somebody

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 12:54pm On Feb 28
Omo portable dey para oooo, portable just dey catch cruise niii 👨👨👨
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by atobs4real(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28
Your points are noted.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by olax02(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28
Cantonese:
Na that dirty boy pain and my pass. No one has ever called him a dirty boy. Him head scatter over those words.
Why is this lady giving this guy attention? A reasonable person will give him no attention.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Ken4Christ: 12:55pm On Feb 28
It's takes a mad person to exchange words or fight with a mad man.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by G00dharddick: 12:55pm On Feb 28
Portable has vowed that his 6th wife will not be a Nigerian girl.

Man is extremely wise and filled with wisdom

5 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by blaquemyc: 12:55pm On Feb 28
All I see are entertainers making more money. Na my dry bank account be my problem

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28
Ironically, Portable couldn't have walked within the same circle nor come close enough to even speak to Laide 3 years ago.

This Life ehn...! grin

Never look down on anyone! You never know what can happen tomorrow.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by CondemnBattery(f): 12:56pm On Feb 28
grin

Husband is scarce though.

A woman who have two men dragging her child is a who..re and very irresponsible.

Portable should just let street food be street food.

No need buying what can be gotten for free

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28
She should ignore him

Zazu will use her catch cruise

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by wasco70: 12:56pm On Feb 28
Dirty Sangoboy versus Lekki Ashawo

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / Uche Jombo's Unclad Baby Bump / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.