Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Girls That Have Too Much Sex Don't Grow Tall -- Apostle Chibuzor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girls That Have Too Much Sex Don't Grow Tall -- Apostle Chibuzor (495 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Have Too Much Sex Don't Grow Tall -- Apostle Chibuzor by Upritman(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2019
Suanu's Blog

The General Overseer and Founder of Omega Power Ministries, O.P.M, one of the fastest growing churches in Nigeria, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere has revealed that young girls who have too much sex when they aren't married yet end up not growing tall.

Speaking at a one day program tagged ". something Must Happen In Uniport", the cleric preaching on the topic, "dangers of Lust" cautioned students against giving in for lustful thoughts and feelings.
"Check out well, na girls wey dey have sex too much nai no dey grow tall', Apostle Chibuzor said to a flabbergasted crowd.

The program which held at the convocation arena at the university of Portharcourt in Rivers State Thursday night had thousands of expectant Christians in attendance.

Source: https://www.suanusblog.com/2019/05/girls-that-have-too-much-sex-dont-grow.html?m=1

Re: Girls That Have Too Much Sex Don't Grow Tall -- Apostle Chibuzor by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 17, 2019
I wish this you could get your doctrine right just as your compassion for the poor and needy, for i have said severally that if that good aspect is taken out your word, it's more or less crumbs that's left.

But at least unlike most of the other church leaders, you're getting a very important part right, so hopefully you can improve upon the others.

God bless.
Re: Girls That Have Too Much Sex Don't Grow Tall -- Apostle Chibuzor by Timmypromise(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2019
Nice research ......... How many specimens follow sef
Re: Girls That Have Too Much Sex Don't Grow Tall -- Apostle Chibuzor by LordReed(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2019
Ignorance on full display.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Sultan Of Sokoto Announces The Sighting Of The Moon / Why Do You Think Religion And Beliefs In God Or Gods Make Sense To People / Busola Vs. Fatoyinbo: How The Tables May Turn Against The Dakolos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.