Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos (32520 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by krebdawise(m): 2:36am On May 18, 2019
chijokz:

If I send you N40k, what do you plan on using the money for? The last student I helped used the money to club and spend on babes.

I don't club or party.... I will appreciate if you do
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by MorufuAtanda: 7:31am On May 18, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
The best governor in Southeast

I agree with you my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. Rocha's is greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by MorufuAtanda: 7:33am On May 18, 2019
iammo:
cool

Osinbajo, the most educated Vice President in the history of Nigeria

Serving under the most illiterate gworo-munching presidiot in the history of Nigeria. You are right my dear Yoruba Muslim brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by LBanks(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2019
Sydney17:
Bro, Lagos factor was never part of my submission! it is a commercial center for ALL, irrespective of your ethnicity! I don't wanna argue further on this issue, but if you are to search your heart truly, you will know I am saying the obvious truth, I have no issue with any tribe, I just hate the fact that Religion and Politics are being used to divide us and we ain't smart enough to see this! NK and IPOB also contribute massively to hatred! Been out of the country for over 5 years and the people I call my brothers over here are from the east, we live happily together and share everything, but reading comments from people here change my perception a lot

Keep lying to yourself, its the Igbo man, that will leave his hometown and his region go to another mans land buy land or rent for his shop, buy another land and build a mansion live comfortably. How many Yoruba's have houses in Kano? I don't even want to talk about Onitsha or Owerri before you tell us we are not accomodating

Even in Port Harcourt here you can count how many Yoruba's or Hausa's have houses here or even shops. Most of the Yoruba's I have seen in PH, came over here because of Oil Jobs, but a lot of Igbo's apart from the ones that came to work are also traders and they have heavy investments here likewise anywhere they settle
If you check the Hausa's that change dollar, how many of them have shops? The highest they do is mount an Umbrella.

I am even going far, where I served is in Akoko Edo, a community that is close to Ondo state but throughout my stay there I came across more Igbo's doing business there than Yoruba's. And a good no of them had houses there in a local community not even an urban area

Igbo's are born travelers that is why people like Zik, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, Ojukwu even this Okorocha etc were all born in the north.

I bet you we have more Igbo's that understand and speak Yoruba, Hausa and other Nigerian languages apart from their language than we have Yoruba's that understand other languages
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by AkataYeriYeri: 9:00am On May 18, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

I agree with you my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. Rocha's is greater than Awolowo and Oduduwa.

Can you type this without shedding tears?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I'm a Biafran .

My father fought tirelessly in the war and I'm proud of him .
oh my goodness... I love you for this reply bro... You're too much. I Love you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Ajibaba101(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2019
See incredible way you can deal with depression as a student https://explicitsuccess.com/dealing-with-regret-and-depression/
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Olajah81: 11:45am On May 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

To APC BMC , rochas performed .

To sensible Imolites rochas failed woefully .

Douglas road is now very dirty like Lagos .

Dirty like ur father house...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Olajah81: 11:47am On May 18, 2019
krebdawise:

Helo Nairalanders, am damn broke in school now(EKSU).... a/c: 0054187884. Bank: UnionBank...
any amount.... thanks God bless you

Go sell ur phone
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Naijiant: 2:09pm On May 18, 2019
iammo:
cool

Osinbajo, the most educated Vice President in the history of Nigeria
Go and read the CV of Alex Ekwueme.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by iammo(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2019
Naijiant:

Go and read the CV of Alex Ekwueme.

Academic peak of all scholar is professor emeritus, which Alex ekweume couldnt attain in any of the feilds of study he dabled into like history philosophy law and architecture? as a global standard of scholar and education Professor Osinbajo ranks higer than Dr Alex Ekweume
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by Ndowed8701: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
[you don talk am finish quote author=Princedapace post=78478523]

See, u just dey talk out of sentiment.

Now, hear this. The reason Yoruba land attracts more Nigerians is due to Lagos bro. Lagos was the capital of nigeria for many years..

Practically, almost all graduates in Nigeria relocate to Lagos, not becus yorubas are accomodating but becus that is where the over 80% job opportunities in Nigeria are.

Now, some couldn't cope in Lagos and had to stay in states close to Lagos. Also, companies had to move to Lagos due to closeness to FG and this happened way back.

Almost everyyhing anyone wants to do, must be done in Lagos. To clear ur goods, must be done in Lagos, young men and women into importation and even mini importation had to relocate to Lagos or states close to Lagos.

People also established their businesses in states close to Lagos and within Lagos.

The war in the east pushed many Igbos out of the region after the war. There was no war in ur land.

I think u may need to study what war can do to any country.

Now, to know tribalism, u don't need to use such bases u mentioned as yardstick, why? The constitution allow nigerians to live anywhere within the country. So, the yoruba race couldn't have chased anyone out of their state. It is unconstitutional. They can't do that.

The reason people migrated more to your region is due to the factors I listed and not becus yorubas are not ethnic bigots.

My brother, to know ethnic bigots, u have to go and meet the people who are yorubas outside Internet. Yes.

How often do yorubas allow their kids marry igbos? That is where u begin to check.

How many times have ur political leaders make ethnic based comments of hate against the igbos?

The oba of Lagos made such comment more than once.

The oyo state governor recently made such ethnic based comment too.

Fashola same. And many of them. There are many yoruba landlords who will never rent house to igbo person. Never.

Go to beer parlour and u will see yoruba people who will tell how they hate "omo igbo. "

I don't want to drag on. There are yorubas in the east. They are not much becus there is nothing to drive them there. U wouldn't need to travel to enugu to clear ur goods u imported from China and others. If u had to go there, I bet u, most of u would have relocated to enugu or close to enugu.

U don't need to go to the enugu or owerri before u get interviewed for a job. If that was the case, u would av moved down to enugu too.

U don't need to travel to enugu for FG job recruitment. If that was the case, u wouldn't be in Ekiti.

U don't need to travel to enugu for ur visa. If that was the case, u would av traveled to enugu. And so on...

But hello, to do any of the stuff I mentioned above and others too, u will need to travel to Lagos or abuja or northern state..

Now, tell me, in ur own human sincere judgment, do u think I wouldn't relocate to Lagos to get those things done instead of traveling all the time to get them done?

Your answer is ur conscience. Be blessed. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes Yemi Osinbajo - photos by lagdmark(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mraphel:
Rochas Okoroawusa is the only politician I know in the South East. Others are jokers
No wonder you're a joker yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Okocha, Kanu, Other Ex-Nigerian Footballers Play At Wike's 58th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.