Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Can’t Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? – Actress Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Can’t Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? – Actress Uche Ogbodo (515 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Fan Thinks Uche Ogbodo Is Unclad, Actress Replies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can’t Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? – Actress Uche Ogbodo by sirpekun: 4:34pm On May 17, 2019
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo ranted on her Instagram page about the inhumane treatment prostitutes get from the society as though they are not human.

Recently, some women were arrested for alleged prostitution in Abuja, it was reported that the police men raped them after the arrest.

Uche Ogbodo took to her Instagram to speak against it and against the treatment of prostitutes generally.

See Her Post Below:

“This News is really rather Unsettling for me! I’m Hurt deep down , thinking Of the pain these Prostitutes go through in the hands of the General Public! ���� This brings me to Ask, “Ain’t these Prostitutes HUMANS too?

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/why-cant-prostitution-be-legalized-in-nigeria-actress-uche-ogbodo/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Why Can’t Prostitution Be Legalized In Nigeria? – Actress Uche Ogbodo by Oyindidi(f): 4:42pm On May 17, 2019
See as she keep face.

(1) (Reply)

Friend Of The Owner Of The House Claimed By Okoro Blessing, Releases More Proofs / Bidemi Kosoko Puts To Bed / Angélique Kidjo Describes DJ Switch As ‘young And Amazing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.