Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him (827 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Policeman Disobeys 'Do Not Urinate Here' Order (Photo) / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by made4naijamusic: 4:45pm On May 17, 2019
Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/boy-parks-in-the-middle-of-the-road-to-urinate-curses-girls-mocking-him/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by made4naijamusic: 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
cheesy NA wa o
Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by Softboyy: 5:01pm On May 17, 2019
Pop chopping life..
Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by TheTourist: 5:20pm On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 17, 2019
Nigeria is a piss/sh!thole. Why are they angry that's he's using the toilet?
Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by made4naijamusic: 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by CastedGist: 6:32pm On May 17, 2019
cool
Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2019
Booze!!!!!
Re: Boy Parks In The Middle Of The Road To Urinate, Curses Girls Mocking Him by Melancho: 8:06pm On May 17, 2019
The real brew master! I hail thee. There are some things I wouldn't do if I were drunk.

Visit www.rankhigh.com.ng now.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims She Was Raped By COZA Pastor, Seeks Justice / Woman Who Called Michelle Obama An 'ape' Sentenced To Jail / A Man "Bit-off" Woman's Breast During A Fight In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.