Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. (760 Views)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by Anjollyzlov(f): 6:23pm On May 17, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com
A 300 Level Microbiology student of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State, has died after slumping while playing football with his colleagues.
The incident happened on campus, this morning, during a Freshers vs Stalites match. Korede Kayode Omotola was subsequently rushed to the Health Centre where he was confirmed dead.
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/05/17/oau-student-slum…playing-football/

Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by pelummy50(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2019
RIP
Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by crazyABO(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2019
May his soul RIP cry
Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by Elevation(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2019
Life is 100% spiritual, you can say whatever you like i feel bad when a light is turned off, you need to soak your destiny in the blood of JESUS daily, mind you a condemned soul(John 3:18) might not face challenges, he/she is already done with only if the individual repents genuinely,thats the only final positive option.
Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by Teaser4(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2019
Elevation:
Life is 100% spiritual, you can say whatever you like i feel bad when a light is turned off, you need to soak your destiny in the blood of JESUS daily, mind you a condemned soul(John 3:18) might not face challenges, he/she is already done with only if the individual repents genuinely,thats the only final positive option.
spiritual or not....you gonna die one day.. you go meet your jesus las las...
Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by MJBOLT: 7:01pm On May 17, 2019
[s]
Elevation:
[/s]

Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by Nbote(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
Elevation:

His destiny was to die at dat age and at dat particular time... Whether U soak urself or not, wen it's ur time there's nothing U can do about it.. As a Christians Challenges are a part of life and it is d Grace of God dat gets U thru those challenges. Christianity doesn't guarantee U an escape route from life's challenges
Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by Elevation(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2019
Nbote:

His destiny was to die at dat age and at dat particular time... Whether U soak urself or not, wen it's ur time there's nothing U can do about it.. As a Christians Challenges are a part of life and it is d Grace of God dat gets U thru those challenges. Christianity doesn't guarantee U an escape route from life's challenges
2 kings 20:1-6 GOD sent prophet Isaiah to king Hezekiah that he is going to die but the king prayed and GOD changed it, there is nothing GOD cannot do i tell you nothing.
Re: OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football. by Nbote(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2019
Elevation:
2 kings 20:1-6 GOD sent prophet Isaiah to king Hezekiah that he is going to die but the king prayed and GOD changed it, there is nothing GOD cannot do i tell you nothing.

Yea there is nothing God cannot do but U also forget he knows d end from the beginning. There was nothing wrong with Hezekiah's ways. In his prayers He was faithful have walked before Him in faithfulness and truth and with a whole heart entirely devoted to Him, and have done what is good in His sight. He didn't have to amend his ways to b granted an extension.

(1) (Reply)

50 Nollywood Actresses Who Have Ruined Other People’s Marriages / I Am Extremely Disappointed In Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo -Tunde Ednut / Jeff Bezos Divorce Finalized - Wife Is World's 22nd Richest Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.