Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria (14229 Views)

Dates For School Resumptions In States In Nigeria / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) / List Of The 10 Hottest And Coldest Places On Earth (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 17, 2019
Nigeria has more than 30 states in its country and below are the 10 hottest states in Nigeria. Use the link below to see
https://dav67..com/2019/05/10-hottest-states-in-terms-of.html?m=1
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Cletus77(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2019
An interesting topic..but I advice you to post it here before la click la impossible crooners will arrive.

Else I promise you will regret trying to redirect Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 17, 2019
Where is Abuja shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2019
All these states no reach taraba
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2019
where's Niger State. that's the gateway to hell fire

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nbote(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2019
Somebody will jus sit down in d comfort of his room and make up rubbish in d name of a report. With all d northern states and d kind of sun and average daily temperature over there, U get mind include Lagos, Edo and Benue? Dis list is supposed to b made up of all d Northern states becos apart from having experienced d sun there, a quick look at d daily average temperature of d states is enough to give U a clue.. Dis is lazy reportage. States like Jigawa, Niger, Zamfara, and even Abuja all enjoy a daily dose of heavy sunshine with temperatures well over 35°. Lagos, Edo, Kwara on its worst days won't get beyond 33°. What is Benue even doing on dat list? Jigawa, Borno, Sokoto, Niger, Zamfara, Yobe, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and Abuja are d hottest states in d country. D other northern states not mentioned are still hotter than Edo, Lagos, Kwara and Benue.. D weather app on ur fone is there for confirmation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Mustack: 3:58am On May 18, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
where's Niger State. that's the gateway to hell fire

GOD go bless you.. this OP include Lagos sha.. OGA this Ur list Na scam

1 Like

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Mustack: 4:13am On May 18, 2019
I was posted to Niger State, gbako local government lemu to be precise... Around bida area sha.. 2017 was the year n I completed my NYSC 2018.
My bros and sis, I see wonders of GOD during the raining period, it will rain as if heaven want to fall with heavy breeze and a sounding turnder strike..

To my greatest of surprise, the rain ceased oct 22 and that's the end for that year. Jan came no rain. Feb small rain came since then the whole environment was unbearable. Staying in the shade is just the same as under the sun.. I can't redeploy again because it's almost the time to roundup. Sleeping out became my hobby. If left the state on the day of my POP because I can't stand another day of heat day and night.

Lagos all the way.
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Gozbrown(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2019
interesting

plots of Land for sale in Port Harcourt. call 08145019761 for more details.
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On May 18, 2019
Where is taraba? The sun there almost change my complexion during nysc. Even the walls are hot day n night
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2019
Nbote:
Somebody will jus sit down in d comfort of his room and make up rubbish in d name of a report. With all d northern states and d kind of sun and average daily temperature over there, U get mind include Lagos, Edo and Benue? Dis list is supposed to b made up of all d Northern states becos apart from having experienced d sun there, a quick look at d daily average temperature of d states is enough to give U a clue.. Dis is lazy reportage. States like Jigawa, Niger, Zamfara, and even Abuja all enjoy a daily dose of heavy sunshine with temperatures well over 35°. Lagos, Edo, Kwara on its worst days won't get beyond 33°. What is Benue even doing on dat list? Jigawa, Borno, Sokoto, Niger, Zamfara, Yobe, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and Abuja are d hottest states in d country. D other northern states not mentioned are still hotter than Edo, Lagos, Kwara and Benue.. D weather app on ur fone is there for confirmation
Bros, Edo and Lagos is not on same level with Benue. That state is fucking hot

1 Like

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On May 18, 2019
Like the post stated, some of the states temperatures are subject to change. I stay in makurdi and you guys calling taraba are just making noise. You can't walk 100meters from your house to anywhere when the sun in makurdi starts. And he's correct by saying borno is the first. Borno is very hot.
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by classicalbenson(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2019
sokoto,kebbi,nassarawa,kano,nija..
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by BlackSpanner: 3:11pm On May 18, 2019
For those saying Benue is not supposed to be there. I don't need a prophet to tell me you have never been there.

I stayed in Makurdi for over 5 years & I can conclude that indeed Makurdi is truly a section of hell fire

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2019
Where is kebbi state infact maiyama LG in particular? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Hotworta1: 5:00pm On May 18, 2019
States i know competing with Sahara

Yobe state
Sokoto state
Kebbi state

You be walking on the road in any of these states...your shoes be melting. Less rainfall too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On May 19, 2019
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by ezedioranma9(m): 1:43am On May 20, 2019
Sokoto State.
I'm there presently.

I've been sleeping outside since March.
Rain has fallen only about 3 times this year.
I haven't drank ordinary water since March. If it's not cold, I'm not buying. I take my bath 4 times a day.

Sokoto is hot, and there's also heat.
Thankfully, I have a rechargeable Lontor fan that helps. I bought it 16k during nysc last year.
If you no come sokoto, you no go no know.
Ibia, ikwete.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 20, 2019
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by dunsin125: 4:39pm On May 20, 2019
ezedioranma9:
Sokoto State.
I'm there presently.

I've been sleeping outside since March.
Rain has fallen only about 3 times this year.
I haven't drank ordinary water since March. If it's not cold, I'm not buying. I take my bath 4 times a day.

Sokoto is hot, and there's also heat.
Thankfully, I have a rechargeable Lontor fan that helps. I bought it 16k during nysc last year.
If you no come sokoto, you no go no know.
Ibia, ikwete.
I hate hot weather eh, I salute you for coping
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by ezedioranma9(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
dunsin125:
I hate hot weather eh, I salute you for coping
wetin man go do na...
Lol.
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by dunsin125: 6:03pm On May 20, 2019
ezedioranma9:
wetin man go do na...
Lol.
more strength ooo... How you de cope with the insecurity
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by ezedioranma9(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2019
dunsin125:
more strength ooo... How you de cope with the insecurity
It's sokoto, not Borno.

It's the North West, not the North East.

There's no such thing here.
As safe as...

1 Like

Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by dunsin125: 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
ezedioranma9:
wetin man go do na...
Lol.
South west is so hot, I can only imagine the temperature over there
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On May 21, 2019
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by chatinent: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
BlackSpanner:
For those saying Benue is not supposed to be there. I don't need a prophet to tell me you have never been there.

I stayed in Makurdi for over 5 years & I can conclude that indeed Makurdi is truly a section of hell fire
Don't mind them bro. Makurdi is not hot; Makurdi is fire itself. But when I was posted to Maiduguri, e beat all these places hands down for hotness.
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Benin Orders Immediate Closure Over Impending Boko Haram Bombing / Unilag Protest Update: Academic Activities Suspended Indefinitely / Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.