Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) (36607 Views)

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) / Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2019
undecided
Timmypromise:
Congrat oooo
Remember to come home. ....nothing like home. ....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Catchfirez: 10:22am On May 18, 2019
Timmypromise:
Congrat oooo

Come do wetin?
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2019
Timmypromise:
Congrat oooo

U want him to be tagged a yahoo yahoo boi
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

Please...no tears here.

Facelessman, ma Nigga. grin grin
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

Please...no tears here.

Facelessman, ma Nigga. grin grin. No story today?
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by IvarTheTerrible: 10:26am On May 18, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Facelessman, ma Nigga. grin grin. No story today?

I am his friend... would pass on your salutations. Guess you are one of the numerous fans.
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Olodo24: 10:27am On May 18, 2019
Fine boy
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I am his friend... would pass on your salutations. Guess you are one of the numerous fans.

Faceless man no dey form for me. Na you be this jor.
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Zzyy(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2019
Light skin
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by christlux(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2019
[quote author=Timmypromise post=78482782]Congrat oooo
Remember to come home. ....nothing like home. ....make u ND ur home catch fire
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by ibknaanii80: 11:02am On May 18, 2019
Rotimi, we know where den dey use that name
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by ihimiray(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

Please...no tears here.

PS - this guy fresh no be small, he never chop EBA and EWEDU before cheesy grin
who tell u so.. If u dey folo the guy u go don see am chop eba and ewedu b4
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by IvarTheTerrible: 11:05am On May 18, 2019
ihimiray:
who tell u so.. If u dey folo the guy u go don see am chop eba and ewedu b4

LOL. Just exaggerating nah. Even Anthony Joshua sef like native dishes grin

Me and this guy don go eat Ponmo and amala at Iya Basira's bukateria near Ojuelegba tongue
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 11:30am On May 18, 2019
No be me wey loan wey I collect want make me commit suicide
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 18, 2019
Mark zukerberg must be Ashamed right now, for not showing off his Houses and thanking the lord for ALL his HOUSES.
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2019
Dre servant wen turn boss
Ghost must kill this guy
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2019
gypsey:
Mark zukerberg must be Ashamed right now, for not showing off his Houses and thanking the lord for ALL his HOUSES.
what are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 18, 2019
Carlyboi:
what are you even saying?
I am saying it is irrelevant, some people have houses, I have a House and i believe you have a house too. people have been buying houses in the last 50 years

And what has buying a house got to do with thanking the lord? who da hell is even the lord? grin I don't remember thanking the lord when i bought my own house.

Comprende?!
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by flourishing247: 12:34pm On May 18, 2019
Sexy butterscotch
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2019
gypsey:
I am saying it is irrelevant, some people have houses, I have a House and i believe you have a house too. people have been buying houses in the last 50 years

And what has buying a house got to do with thanking the lord? who da hell is even the lord? grin I don't remember thanking the lord when i bought my own house.

Comprende?!
well bro diff strokes for diff folks what’s nothing to you might be a big deal to someone else and we have different belief systems like a religious person wud attribute almost everything to God an atheist can’t understand that!You feel me?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 18, 2019
Carlyboi:
well bro diff strokes for diff folks what’s nothing to you might be a big deal to someone else and we have different belief systems like a religious person wud attribute almost everything to God an atheist can’t understand that!You feel me?
yes! but if people go on Social media to Advertise or trying to tell, shove their believes down others throats or make it Everyones business then Others and Everyone have are allowed to criticise them, Including Atheists grin (whatever that means)

Believes/Religion are supposed to be personal.
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Keep telling lies to yourself angry
Like the moon at night

You are everywhere....

Shining grin
kiss
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

Like the moon at night

You are everywhere....

Shining grin
kiss

Yeah… Just like MTN i'm everywhere you go cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2019
gypsey:
yes! but if people go on Social media to Advertise or trying to tell, shove their believes down others throats or make it Everyones business then Others and Everyone have are allowed to criticise them, Including Atheists grin (whatever that means)

Believes/Religion are supposed to be personal.
Dont think the dude was shoving or showing off tho was just being thankful and expressing himself which is only natural if you ask me
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yeah… Just like MTN i'm everywhere you go cool
Just like MTN..

You have the best Appeal grin
Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

Just like MTN..

You have the best Appeal grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2019
Carlyboi:
Dont think the dude was shoving or showing off tho was just being thankful and expressing himself which is only natural if you ask me
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote / Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.