Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos (17610 Views)

Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) / ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Photo: Nigerian Man With Female Breasts & Multiple Sex Organs Escape Mob Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2010
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Crime/5622404-146/gay_pastor_escapes_mob_attack_in.csp

A 21 year old man, Elijah Adisa, who was accused of sodomising teenagers for ritual purposes, narrowly escaped being lynched by a mob at Amai Street, Amukoko, on Thursday morning.

According to residents of the street, Mr Adisa, who was revered as a man of God, had been engaging in that act for a long time but luck ran out of him last week when his neighbours discovered he was having sex with one of the boys.

"We rushed to his house but he saw us coming and jumped the back fence of his house and ran away," said a resident of the street who did not want to be named.

Mr Adisa was sighted on Thursday morning in the area and it took the timely intervention of the elders in the community to rescue him from a gathering crowd that had descended on him. He was subsequently taken to the house of the Baale (community leader) of the area where some of the youth in the area continued to torture him.

Hypnotic act

Eyewitnesses accused Mr Adisa of hypnotising the boys before sleeping with them on a white cloth spread on the floor in his apartment.

Azeez Kareem, one of the boys who admitted being a victim of Mr Adisa's sexual acts, narrated what he experienced in his house.

"One day we were going to the field to play football when this man called us. He asked our names and our religion, I said Islamic and my cousin said Christian. He said I should leave. I went and came back and they were preaching. I don't know what they are talking," said Master Azeez, 17.

"One day, I just enter the house and I saw one boy. He told the boy to go outside. He then said I should go and buy Atare (Alligator pepper). When I came back he said I should pull my clothes and lie down on the floor, there was a white cloth on the floor. I don't know what he was doing. When he did that finish, he said I should eat the alligator pepper but I did not eat it."

Residents said that Azeez's cousin, Tunde, who had moved in with Mr Adisa for several weeks, had become a changed person in recent times.

"I just came back from school to see that my brother has started living with him. I didn't know him before. I asked my mother that this person that my brother is living with, did he know him somewhere before? She said no, that he is a prophet of God, that God sent him to help the boy. That was the first time I would meet that terrorist (Mr Adisa)," said Wale Razak, Tunde's elder brother.

Tunde was unavailable at the time of the incident; he had gone to write his General Certificate Examination papers.

"He (Tunde) used to be a very noisy chap but since he began living with the terrorist he became a very quiet person, he changed completely. And we were thinking the man was really preaching to him, we never knew he was using juju on him,"

Admission and denial

In absolving himself of any wrong doing, Mr Adisa denied indulging in any ritual act.

"Whatever they say, it is only God that really knows the truth. I did not run away, I went to the mountain to pray, at Osogbo. I only make sex with them," said Mr Adisa.

"I started doing it just this month and I've slept with only two boys. There is nothing like ritual. I don't force them nor give them money and I don't spread anything on the ground."

The beatings that Mr Adisa received from the mob, prompted him to excrete on himself; and the gathered youth proceeded to rub his mouth on the excreta before stripping him naked.

"It is very very bad and they say he is using it for money rituals. It has been going on for long but they just brought the matter to my attention and we have to take it very serious," said Jide Saliu, the Baale of Alafia.

"I have called the police under my jurisdiction. I will hand over everything to them. And I've talked to the Oba of Ijora and he said I should take the matter serious."

It was gathered that police officers from the Pako Police Post, Amukoko, arrived the scene later and took Mr Adisa away for questioning.

Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2010
this man is not serious

Gay in 9ja??
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2010
Those mob need to be flogged. . .how the hell did they let him escape ? All of them dey mad
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2010
MrPrsdent:

this man is not serious

Gay in 9ja??

The fact that the man was most likely involved in the rape of minors isn't important to you, just that the fellow is gay?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by DeepSoul(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2010
^You took the words right out of my mouth.
MrPrsdent:

this man is not serious

Gay in 9ja??

Is that surprise I detect? Wake up, there are loads of gay people in 9ja, male and female!

Even on NL sef, they even have their own threads.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Those mob need to be flogged. . .how the hell did they let him escape ? All of them dey mad

grin grin grin grin grin

They should have poured petrol on him to finish him off.  angry

But they tried sha.  grin

[Obviously I don't advocate law breaking, but . . . . angry]
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by MsTom(f): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
texazzpete:

The fact that the man was most likely involved in the despoil of minors isn't important to you, just that the fellow is gay?

My thoughts exactly!
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin

They should have poured petrol on him to finish him off. angry

But they tried sha. grin

[Obviously I don't advocate law breaking, but . . . . angry]

Should be done more often to pediophiles!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by johndavid1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
MsTom:

My thoughts exactly!
grin grin grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by oluite(f): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
He escaped!Why now?Pediophile with ritual intent for that matter!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2010
MrPrsdent:

this man is not serious
Gay in 9ja??
Really who cares about his so-called sexual orientation?? angry The fact is that he is a pervert and a child molester who must be severely dealt with.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2010
outside the charges of child molestation
what the mob did was and is christless
it is not christlike
For those who call themselves christian
if it were done by Muslim
they have their own God and Law to judge them
But Christ will not do such like things in the giving situation

homosexuality is not a bigger sin than fornication or stealing
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
chinedumo:

it is not christlike

It was Christless? And so?

You think it is every one the gives a shyt about your Christful?

Will you carry yourself comot!
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Chucxz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
While it is exciting that 9ja is integrating into the global village, it is sad to note that some such integration is of distorted bent. For goodness sake, even in societies where same-sex relationships are allowed it has to be between consenting adults. To think that a so-called man-of-the-cloth would lure youngsters into such an act is most annoying. In fact, I dey vex!!! angry angry angry
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
MsTom:

My thoughts exactly!

At 17, his victims have reached sexual maturity by biological terms.

He is more of a gay than a paedophile.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by drmoney: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2010
Wetin be una own sef?
He talk say im Nyansh only two boys, and that's all.
He said he was just 'making sex' and not for rituals. grin grin grin grin
DUMB BASTARD.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
1 paedophile goes down. 1 million more to go. Next is all those old men who harrass little girls on the roads with their tinted glass cars. Its high time Nigeria took child abuse in all its ramificatiosn serious.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
chinedumo:

He was actually arrested for the crime of child molestation and interference and not because he purports to be a faggott. So what are you on about?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by oisehumen(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
So easy to criticize and condemn.
No doubt, what Adisa did is very bad and evil.
But many of us saying he should be killed do worse things really?

As a lady, how many times have u aborted?
As a guy, how many times have u advised or forced your girlfriend(s) to abort those pregnancies?
Can u compare what that young man did to terminating the lives of innocent babies?

Let's think on these things.
When issue like this comes up, it calls for a sober reflection and a time to amend our ways and turn to God Almighty
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sagamite:

That's just one victim. And don't forget he refers to them as 'boys'. It's more likely that he's been doing this to young boys. Don't forget young boys are far more vulnerable and gullible than older teens.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
Am surprised everyone seems more concerned about the fake pastor's sexuality than his abuse of these young people. Did you read the section where it was said one of boys dramatically changed and became quiet? You can only imagine the psychological damage that has been left by this vile paedophile on him.

Who cares if he's gay or not. The issue is that he molested children. He should go to prison for it.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
chinedumo:

it is not christlike

just like i said b4
this does not portray
the love of Christ
God is the most disgusted with evil
but has not meted this treatment to we humans
as we have melted to our fellow human
"Let him that is without sin cast the first stone"
it is the same GOd that approved of Stoning in the old testament
but Christ wanted to make something clear first

" If you really hate sin you should hate sin first in urself and then in others"
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2010
Deep Soul:

^You took the words right out of my mouth.
Is that surprise I detect? Wake up, there are loads of gay people in 9ja, male and female!

Even on NL sef, they even have their own threads.

link?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Chucxz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2010
Let's not get carried away here. Everyone's sexual preference is their own choice. Choice, being the operative word. Choice in sexual matters as in voting is precluded to persons under 18 (ala the Nigerian Constitution). It is not a question of religion or morality, but a question of rights. Those 17 year olds and their rights entitled them to being protected by adults like Adisa - he didn't do that by his actions. [color=#990000][/color]He abused those kids, by employing them as mere tools to satisfy his lusts.angry angry angry
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sagamite:

Frankly I don't care  whether his victims were 15 or 19. He is still a faggott and a pervert, moreso as he was using his position of authority to perpetrate these acts.
What is sexual maturity in this instance when Nigerian law classifies faggotry as a crime?
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2010
Where the heck is BK babe when you need him? see his bro getting lynched and he goes around frolicking with other teenage gays, SMH
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2010
oisehumen:

As a lady, how many times have u aborted?
As a guy, how many times have u advised or forced your girlfriend(s) to abort those pregnancies?
Can u compare what that young man did to terminating the lives of innocent babies?

When issue like this comes up, it calls for a sober reflection and a time to amend our ways and turn to God Almighty

SHUT UP your mouth. What sobber reflection?. We should be thanking God this paedophile was discovered before he destroyed one more life. He actually confessed to having sex with a minor. Imagine your own child being forced into sexual union by a fully grown, balding and hairy man like that.

Do we need God to come down in this case before we condemn it as an evil act? God already gave us a brain to know right from wrong. To think this is one of the pastors who sit on the pulpit and label people as witches and wizards every sunday. Many shall come in my name.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by semid4lyfe(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
Sagamite:

Will you carry yourself comot!
Is this Queen's English or Pidgin? grin grin
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by oisehumen(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2010
@Ibexy

Why saying i should shut up my mouth now? Haba
Don't i have the right to express my mind again? Na wa for u ooo.

But i equally condemned the act of the randy pastor now.
Those boys should be taken to a Bible believing church for proper deliverance.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
oisehumen:

Well sober reflection is good for everyone. But this "pastor" still has to face the consequences of his abominable acts.
You cannot just come here and start throwing generalised accusations simply because people are outraged at the man's crimes. That means you yourself are judging. undecided
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2010
texazzpete:

That's just one victim. And don't forget he refers to them as 'boys'. It's more likely that he's been doing this to young boys. Don't forget young boys are far more vulnerable and gullible than older teens.

A wide span of ages that we loosely term as boys/girls have reached their sexual maturity biologically, we just have the sense to usurp the rationale of biology because we know it is in their best interest to delay sexual activity.
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by IBEXY(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2010
oisehumen:

@Ibexy
Why saying i should shut up my mouth now? Haba
Don't i have the right to express my mind again? Na wa for u ooo.

Sorry jare.
Its in the way you put accross your opinion. Freedom of expression calls for extreme caution and thoughtfulness before unleashing your opinion in a public debate like this. Lets call a spade a spade. Evil is evil. No need to reflect before saying that.
My only annoyance is that this man may escape punishement - especially if the police decide to have a "sober reflection" before charging him to court for "abusing a minor".
Re: Gay Pastor Escapes Mob Attack In Lagos by Pukkah: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2010
barnabasj:

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Crime/5622404-146/gay_pastor_escapes_mob_attack_in.csp

A[b] 21[/b] year old man, Elijah Adisa, who was accused of sodomising teenagers for ritual purposes, narrowly escaped being lynched by a mob at Amai Street, Amukoko, on Thursday morning.

According to residents of the street, Mr Adisa, who was revered as a man of God, had been engaging in that act for a long time but luck ran out of him last week when his neighbours discovered he was having sex with one of the boys.

What kind of training, tutelage, and exposure did a[b] 21[/b]-year old man receive to become a revered man of God? Nigeria. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin / 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) / Bandits Kidnap 61 Residents In Kaduna In Fresh Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.