Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) (12456 Views)

Buhari Successor Has Igbo Name / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Chelsea82: 9:45pm On May 17, 2019
Imo state Givernor Rochas Okorocha brags that there nothing in owerri the new Governor will do, definitely nothing , not road, not schools, not hospital and not building.

The Governor said that what he will do he will advice in one project that he have not completed a quarters lodge where judges will live as a retirement home that if the new Governor can do it then he will be happy.

The Governor Further stated that he will Okorocha offer to help incoming Imo governor to demolish houses.

Watch Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/imo-my-successor-has-nothing-to-do.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Chelsea82: 9:45pm On May 17, 2019
Watch Video HERE
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by richeso: 9:45am On May 18, 2019
is that man mad ? is IMO state now the most beautiful state in thew country ?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by anpipac: 9:54am On May 18, 2019
You didn't build industries and factories. You didn't create job opportunities. What I can see are structures. No equipments and facilities in them.

11 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by tsfisheriesm: 10:10am On May 18, 2019
Your successor can build a gas turbin to electricfy IMO state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by yeman2012(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2019
Just watch the way Bet9ja scammers are coming for dis page. 1234 go

2 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by idonhammer: 11:47am On May 18, 2019
Chaii!No one likes me again, everybody is talking bad about me.wetin I go do now?Efcc is already warming up to grab me and all my igbo people has abandoned me. Which kind fck up be this?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by yyha3314(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2019
Let me just keep quiet
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 18, 2019
Yikes....More evidence these old folks have nothing to offer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by AllenSpencer: 11:48am On May 18, 2019
Okorocha blew his chances of becoming a Nigerian President

Forgetting he is the only candidate from the East that can get the North- Western votes.

Now he is buried!

17 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Priye007(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2019
Does it mean Imo state is now like US?

2 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by mooremoney(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2019
He will make sure u go to jail, that's what he will do for us the IMO people
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Kurtis02(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2019
Mad Man.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Bossontop(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2019
In the statue building and iberiberism department abii....lwkmd

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by safetyInspector(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2019
Once upon a time it was said that a minority stands no chance of ruling Nigeria and before our very eyes it come to pass. Save yourself the energy, at the time appointed it will happen, with or without your support or trust.
AllenSpencer:

Forgetting he is the only candidate from the East that can get the North- Western votes.

Now he is buried!

3 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by RTSC: 11:53am On May 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Now he is buried!
He does not need western votes.
Attache by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by dynicks(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2019
This man really must have upgraded the version of weed he's smoking to the latest version.!.....what rubbish!

I shock for this man matter walahai!

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by AllenSpencer: 11:55am On May 18, 2019
RTSC:

He does not need western votes.
Attache by force.

Attache with someone that his political career has been buried

smh...

3 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2019
Everything that can be invented has been invented...
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by proeast(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2019
Lol, such a clown. The reverse is actually the case!!
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by opribo(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2019
What did Okorocha do in the first place. Acquiring and converting lands to himself.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by RTSC: 11:58am On May 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Attache with someone that his political career has been buried

smh...
No.
Attache with a region that only used you temporarily to serve an end.

1 Like

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by DeRay98(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2019
Yeye man, na so he boast against Oshiomhole until Oshiomhole began to teach him a lesson in politics before he began to complain....He's an egomaniac...

3 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by AllenSpencer: 11:59am On May 18, 2019
RTSC:

No.
Attache with a region that only used you temporarily to serve an end.

Go to history.... Recent history will tell you the North Western alliance is a force

3 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Asshurbanipall: 11:59am On May 18, 2019
We don't envy anyone that will succeed okorocha. Imo state is in a total mess- bad roads, filth, IMSU and IMSUTH are now poultry farms.

Pictures- Owerri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Asshurbanipall: 12:00pm On May 18, 2019
Owerri where okoroawusa lived for 8yrs is in shambles, no road, no nothing. This is despite the fact that okorocha borrowed over 250b but there's nothing to show for it this massive debt. Please where are okoroawusa projects because he focused 100% in Owerri but look at the same Owerri. Okoroawusa failed woefully in his 8 wasted years

2 Likes

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by festacman(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2019
Far from from Rochas Okorocha's comedy and rabble-rousing as well as ignoring the bandwagon bashing by his haters, I will truly judge Rochas Okorocha after 8 years of Emeka Ihedioha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention / FG Commends Seplat’s Achievements In Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector / Ondo PDP Tackles Akeredolu For Staying In Oyo After Returning From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.