Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) (67560 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 18, 2019
The so called Isokoboy must be gay, Otherwise Why would he care if the breasts are fake or not? undecided
He is peharps a closet gay.
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2019
They just want to force this one to go under knife
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by danhiels(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2019
KingLennon:
Bobrisky and Fake life nah 5 and 6. But good thing about it, she's making her money
who's she?
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by ikbnice(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2019
Ogorotaiwo:
I made front page for the first time
Front page bawo. Are you the OP?
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2019
kingPhidel:
Bob before and now..

It has always been a disgusting creature
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by hushpapi(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2019
God pls don’t bless me with any kid that will end up like bobriski.
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Olatara(f): 11:44am On May 18, 2019
Promise47:
boroisky na scam meanwhile delsu do rusticated me ooo
wetin you do?
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 18, 2019
grin grin.......bobrisikatu na werey

1 Like

Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Chijeep(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2019
cheesy

Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2019
Famousbabe:
Bobrisky recently stepped out in Cleavage-Baring Outfit and got people wondering when he developed big bosoms.

Nigerian Instagram complainer and influencer, Isokoboy, however exposed Bobrisky on Instagram by sharing this video and showing the fake stuff Bobrisky wore that gave him the cleavage he rocked.

He wrote:

"President @bobrisky222 e be like say na fake booby u wear for here o.. Area say if e no be fake make u shake the booby up and down.. ����"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/isokoboy-exposes-bobrisky-photos-video.html?m=1

ISOKOBOY WILL SOON GET HIMSELF INTO TROUBLE JUDGING BY THE NUMEROUS WAYS HE RUNS HIS MOUTH ON CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA.

He will soon meet his WATERLOO!

He should just face his COMEDY the way GORDONS, AKPORORO, OKEY BAKASSI is doing instead of climbing up the ladder while matching others down.

IS THAT THE WAY PEOPLE FROM OZORO, OLEH, OLOMORO, EMEDE, IGBIDE, UZERE ETC BEHAVES?

ISOKOBOY! YOU ARE NOT A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF DELTA STATE. Did you hear me?
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by cooljoe(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2019
KingLennon:
Bobrisky and Fake life nah 5 and 6. But good thing about it, she's making her money
he
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by ehissi(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2019
See mumu with prick dey find period and menstrual cramp........ undecided
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by akilo1: 1:23pm On May 18, 2019
Ogorotaiwo:
I made front page for the first time
come and collect your award
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Isokoboy(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2019
wink2015:

ISOKOBOY WILL SOON GET HIMSELF INTO TROUBLE JUDGING BY THE NUMEROUS WAYS HE RUNS HIS MOUTH ON CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA.

He will soon meet his WATERLOO!

He should just face his COMEDY the way GORDONS, AKPORORO, OKEY BAKASSI is doing instead of climbing up the ladder while matching others down.

IS THAT THE WAY PEOPLE FROM OZORO, OLEH, OLOMORO, EMEDE, IGBIDE, UZERE ETC BEHAVES?

ISOKOBOY! YOU ARE NOT A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF DELTA STATE. Did you hear me?

Young oza.... hope u dey use ur eroro...
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by sosa993: 2:14pm On May 18, 2019
We knew it was fake already. smiley

1 Like

Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2019
cooljoe:
he
Dats a she now
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2019
danhiels:
who's she?
Bob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Phayie(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2019
KingLennon:
Bobrisky and Fake life nah 5 and 6. But good thing about it, she's he's making her his money

Fixed

Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by DOCU(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2019
What about Jubril that wears his own for face?
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by Jadsy01(f): 11:49pm On May 18, 2019
My Family Is Rich – Olakunle Churchill Boasts

The Nollywood actress,Tonto Dikeh revealed in an interview that her ex-husband, Churchill is not from a rich background as he claims.
Olakunle Churchill took to his comment section to deny the report …

Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/18/my-family-is-rich-olakunle-churchill-boasts/

Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2019
Phayie:

Fixed
If that guy is a male then I'm a female.
Re: Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) by richPHAROAH: 2:55pm On May 19, 2019
its not scam o. i know a guy that takes some hormone drugs to do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.