Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" (736 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" by obafemee80(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2019

Dino Melaye, the 45 year old senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District ,on Friday expressed fear of an imminent revolution against Nigeria's ruling class.

His tweet reads:

"I am afraid of the revenge of the poor, It happened in Russia, France and recently in Sudan.

"It can happen in Nigeria. Housing segregation put us the elite in jeopardy. Ikoyi, Banana, Maitama, Asokoro, etc. Our leaders + me beware of violent revolution. Perilous times loading".

Some user's also responded to his tweets :

The car enthusiast,who also happens to be Nigeria’s biggest collectors of exotic cars, boasts of several Rolls Royces, Mclaren MP14 ,G-wagons and Ferrari in his garage .

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/car-freak-dino-melaye-saysi-am-afraid-of-the-violent-revolution-of-the-poor/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" by helinues: 8:00am On May 18, 2019
Omar Al Bashir even though after ruling for 30 years, he was ousted for only increasing the price of Bread.

Judgment is coming upon all you crook politicians

1 Like

Re: Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" by GOFRONT(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2019
Look at peoples' lives in that garage!!!

Lives of different class and colours...

If u know u know

Politicians have mercy for us oo......Pity for us oo

1 Like

Re: Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" by Born2Breed(f): 8:24am On May 18, 2019
Good you included yourself. You won't be spared

1 Like

Re: Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" by babyfaceafrica: 8:27am On May 18, 2019
nansense man...disgrace to youth and okuns

1 Like

Re: Car Freak Dino Melaye Says:"i Am Afraid Of The Violent Revolution Of The Poor" by phorget(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2019
A day will come when people will revolt.
The revolution will overwhelm even Dino himself. Let the riches enjoy their wealth for now for tomorrow is not assured.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Directs Ministers To Hand Over By May 28 / Owelle Rochas Receives His Certificate Of Return - Photo / Akpabio, Gbemi Saraki And 41 Others Make Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.