Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley (520 Views)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by indulge01: 11:55am On May 18, 2019
Some Nigerian Youths have created a Tension, as they storm #EFCC office in Lagos, to demand the immediate unconditional release of #NairaMarley.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/nigerians-storm-efcc-office-in-lagos-to-demand-the-immediate-release-of-nairamarleyvideo/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by Pmillo8008: 11:59am On May 18, 2019
It’s really strange
Re: Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by Surebank1: 12:18pm On May 18, 2019
I'm waiting for dt dude to ask me to check his signature pls i have seen it, ur signature is okay
Re: Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by Waakanda: 12:22pm On May 18, 2019
They'll cage them too undecided
Re: Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by iammo(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2019
cool

That is actually right and in order... You dont detain a man for that long without charging him to court even after 48 hours when his offense wasnt murder, kidnap or terrorism

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by iammo(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by sod09(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2019
Just imagine the level of stupidity in these youths, who do we offend in this country
Re: Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley by Hintona(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2019
What will the release of naira Marley add to their lives now

Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Finally Arrested For Pulling A Gun On Shatta Wale / Against Doctors Advice I Delayed Childbirth Till My Birthday –Precious Chikwendu / Another Woman Calls Out Ubi Franklin For Owing Her N6million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.